Singapore is steamy, humid, and tropical year-round. Yet March, April, and May make great times to visit, as the weather is a little cooler and drier than usual: ideal for anyone who likes to get outdoors and into nature. Here’s how to make the most of it.
- Soak up the city lights by night aboard a hop-on hop-off bus.
- Take a day trip to Malaysia to see the capital city of Kuala Lumpur, or Melaka, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Feed your face at the city’s celebrated hawker courts on a Singapore food tour.
- Immerse yourself in a world of tropical plants at Gardens by the Bay.
- Beat the heat at a waterpark.
- Get up close and personal with Asian animals at Jurong Bird Park, Singapore Zoo, or the groundbreaking River Safari.
- Discover the Singapore River on a sunset sailing cruise.