Top Singapore Arts & Design
46 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "Must do in Singapore. Highly recommended. Visit during the day and stay throughout evenin hours to see the fireworks and water shows."
* A traveler said: "We found the City Tour to be excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took us to a number of key locations and we were able to walk around as well. Would highly recommend the tour for first timers to Singapore. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "It was perfect - not too long and the sights were beautiful! Great way to end the day. Totally recommend and hotel pickup was great!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic night tour through Singapore, it was a great snapshot of all the sites Singapore has to offer. Awesome tour of a beautiful city.. Travelled with teens ages 13 & 14 would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great way to get a taste of what Singapore has to offer. Driver was excellent and tour guide was knowledgeable, entertaining and kept the program moving. Highly recommend! Great way to start a trip to make plans on what you want to return to. Went with my aunts, uncles and cousin (all adults) and everyone enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "had a great time there with my mum. My mum needed to use a wheelchair and the process of getting one is easy and very cheap. Great tourist attraction, my mum and i had a great time going through both the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience and the zoo itself! AMAZING experience for animal lovers. Don't miss the section where you can go into a rainforest-type area where all the animals are free to roam."
* A traveler said: "The rides were informative and the duration was just right. The guide was knowledgeable and to my suprise, she conducted a quiz that the kids enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent and fun thing to do, it kept us amused for ages, l would highly recommend doing this."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time seeing Chinatown and hearing about its rich history. Our tour guide, Ronnie, was super friendly and made the whole experience even more fun. The food tasting was a huge plus as well. Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We received advance notice about what to expect once we arrived in Batam. We had a wonderful guide standing with a sign to welcome us. She did a WONDERFUL job of taking us place to place. Great overview of the area."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the highlights of our Singapore trip. We photographed our way around the streets, temples and markets of Chinatown, Little India and Telok Ayer. The day concluded with a river cruise around Marina Bay from Clarke Quay. We learnt so much from our professional photographer teacher and guide Mark that we would most certainly do it all again. His shooting and composition advice enabled us to get great photos of places (and things) we would not have found ourselves. Very highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip and were amazed at all the things we were able to do and see. Diane (hopefully spelled right!) was an fabulous host -- knowledgeable, amenable, and open to us veering off course a bit. Highly recommend her!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic one day tour into Malaysia with a great tour guide named Dino. The day starts early at 5am, but well worth the early rise, missing both Singapore morning traffic and afternoon KL traffic. Dino had great knowledge of the locations we visited and ensured that the day was about us experiencing the most from our tour. We were fortunate to be the only two people on the tour which meant we were able to tailor our day and spend more times at locations we were more interested in. Dino's welcoming and relaxed approach to our day meant that nothing was a problem for her. We enjoyed an early morning breakfast stop at McDonalds, something Dino had not done before :-) Make sure you have enough Malaysian dollars for the chinese markets in KL, as you can get lost for hours walking and bartering. If you get the chance to do this tour out of Singapore request Dino, she is a fantastic tour guide and if we go back we will request her services again. Thank you Dino for a great day - we had a fantastic time. S & M Brisbane Australia"
* A traveler said: "The driver/guide was friendly and helpful. She took us to all the attractions and we tasted a local food. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed reading about the trading history across Asia and in particular the important role Singapore has played across history."
* A traveler said: "Driver and booking agency were super responsive and conscious of what we wanted to do and were super flexible with any changes we requested. Lernard was amazing and a great driver, our entire group left super happy with this tour. Long day, but recommended if you want to get a taste of Malaysia."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast