Top Singapore Audio Guides
36 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "We found the City Tour to be excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took us to a number of key locations and we were able to walk around as well. Would highly recommend the tour for first timers to Singapore. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "It was perfect - not too long and the sights were beautiful! Great way to end the day. Totally recommend and hotel pickup was great!"
* A traveler said: "The rides were informative and the duration was just right. The guide was knowledgeable and to my suprise, she conducted a quiz that the kids enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Great way to get a taste of what Singapore has to offer. Driver was excellent and tour guide was knowledgeable, entertaining and kept the program moving. Highly recommend! Great way to start a trip to make plans on what you want to return to. Went with my aunts, uncles and cousin (all adults) and everyone enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "we had Holden as our tour guide he was the best this is a must do in singapore see so much more than on a bus plus Holden was able to point out things we would not have known without him"
* A traveler said: "5 hour walking tour with Daryl Jan 6th 2020. Daryl was personable, knowledgeable and took us to spots we never would have seen on a larger group tour. Tour was tailored to what we were interested in seeing. Singapore is an amazing city and Daryl, a true ambassador for the city..."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and caring guide. Showed us all the important sites and gave us insights into the history and character of Singapore. Tour was advertised as 4 hours but it lasted 5 1/2."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent! She was knowledgeable, friendly and had a delightful of humor. She patiently explained each of the attractions and answered any questions that the members of the group asked. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire excursion."
* A traveler said: "Ramesh was great guide, got to see and experience the sights and sounds of Singapore without having to worry about how to do this. Picked up and dropped off at our hotel, stress free great night out,"
* A traveler said: "My normally jaded, usually non-communicative teenage son loved this tour. We had some flight problems and ended up getting in late on the day we had booked this for, but the company and the guide were very accommodating in working with us to find an adjusted schedule that worked. We got our heads filled with history, culture, food, art, music, religion, and all the highlights. We used public transportation, and did LOTS of walking. Monica tailored the tour to fit the divergent interests of me and my son, and made sure everyone was happy. In fact, the tour company sent out a questionnaire before assigning a guide to make sure they gave us a person who would best suit our style and interests. They hit it out of the park!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic night tour through Singapore, it was a great snapshot of all the sites Singapore has to offer. Awesome tour of a beautiful city.. Travelled with teens ages 13 & 14 would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Must do in Singapore. Highly recommended. Visit during the day and stay throughout evenin hours to see the fireworks and water shows."
* A traveler said: "Lived in Singapore +5 years and this genuinely was one of the best experience I have done! Great tour and tour guide!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- ION Sky
- Forest Adventure
- Sands Theatre (Grand Theater)
- Raffles' Landing Site
- Fort Canning Park
- Mega Adventure
- Art Forum Singapore
- Marine Parade Central Market and Food Centre (Marine Parade Hawker Centre)
- Sentosa 4D AdventureLand
- Haw Par Villa (Tiger Balm Garden)
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Singapore Cruise Port
- Singapore Cable Car
- Asian Civilisations Museum
- Pulau Hantu (Ghost Island)
- The Istana
- Haji Lane
- Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay
- Ang Mo Kio (AMK)
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast