Top Singapore Car Tours
78 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "We found the City Tour to be excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took us to a number of key locations and we were able to walk around as well. Would highly recommend the tour for first timers to Singapore. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "It was perfect - not too long and the sights were beautiful! Great way to end the day. Totally recommend and hotel pickup was great!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to get a taste of what Singapore has to offer. Driver was excellent and tour guide was knowledgeable, entertaining and kept the program moving. Highly recommend! Great way to start a trip to make plans on what you want to return to. Went with my aunts, uncles and cousin (all adults) and everyone enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Must do in Singapore. Highly recommended. Visit during the day and stay throughout evenin hours to see the fireworks and water shows."
* A traveler said: "The rides were informative and the duration was just right. The guide was knowledgeable and to my suprise, she conducted a quiz that the kids enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic night tour through Singapore, it was a great snapshot of all the sites Singapore has to offer. Awesome tour of a beautiful city.. Travelled with teens ages 13 & 14 would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "we had Holden as our tour guide he was the best this is a must do in singapore see so much more than on a bus plus Holden was able to point out things we would not have known without him"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant place To visit it was amazing I loved it a lot . Totally a must see in singapore and the animals are really looked after"
* A traveler said: "Only ordered online night before but all went smoothly. Picked up from hotel, cple other pickups then dropped right up at entrance of Gardens, all hassle free and the Gardens by the Bay a Must, just beautiful !"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful visit, not to be missed. Amazing to see all those beautiful animals during the night. Park facilities excellent."
* A traveler said: "Gerry was awesome. Great discussion and a real insight into Singapore hawker stalls. Had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "Great tour for people who want to see some of the best spots of the city, like the observatory deck at marina Bay, the gardens by the bay with the super trees all lit during the light and music show, the boat ride at Marina and river. We had Alex as tour guide, I suggest to ask for him because he was a great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. The guide explained very well and we enjoyed it. The Orchid Garden, Marina Bay and China Town were very nice."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do when in Singapore. It turned out to be only me and the guide gerry. He answered all my questions with great knowledge. Thoroughly enjoyed my day with gerry, he is a brilliant guide."
* A traveler said: "Ace was a really good tour guide, and we greatly enjoyed the long tour. The only suggestion that could make the tour better would be if it included lunch at a local restaurant. We literally drove around the entire island, and visited so many sights that we could never have done this on our own. A fascinating view of history of Singapore."
* A traveler said: "This tour is packed with activities and sites of Malacca. Our tour guide was exceptional, knowledgeable and friendly. The mini-van is a long way from Singapore - almost 4 hours each way - but worth it if you have only one day to visit Malaysia."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the highlights of our Singapore trip. We photographed our way around the streets, temples and markets of Chinatown, Little India and Telok Ayer. The day concluded with a river cruise around Marina Bay from Clarke Quay. We learnt so much from our professional photographer teacher and guide Mark that we would most certainly do it all again. His shooting and composition advice enabled us to get great photos of places (and things) we would not have found ourselves. Very highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun. Being an adamant fan of crazy rich asians can't wait for the next two movies to come out. This trip shows places throughout the movie"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver Chris was awesome! Very entertaining and knowledgable. He was so, so very accommodating to our special needs wheelchair bound friend traveling with us. Chris pushed him thru the park and sat with him at a restaurant while the rest of us viewed the park. He found us a McDonalds! Lol"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip and were amazed at all the things we were able to do and see. Diane (hopefully spelled right!) was an fabulous host -- knowledgeable, amenable, and open to us veering off course a bit. Highly recommend her!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! We had been to Singapore a few months ago and also had a private tour, so wasn't sure what new things we would see. Our guide and driver were excellent! We learned so much and saw so many interesting things! Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide. Very fluent English and very knowledgeable. Vehicle was very clean and driver very courteous. Overall we are very satisfied and I would definitely recommend this tour guide"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast