Top Singapore How to Get Around
383 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "The card is extremely easy to use and has many options to choose from. I would definately purchase it again."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant place To visit it was amazing I loved it a lot . Totally a must see in singapore and the animals are really looked after"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful visit, not to be missed. Amazing to see all those beautiful animals during the night. Park facilities excellent."
* A traveler said: "had a great time there with my mum. My mum needed to use a wheelchair and the process of getting one is easy and very cheap. Great tourist attraction, my mum and i had a great time going through both the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "this is an experience worth having. The first criteria is that you must enjoys animals and zoos. That is it. If you meet that criteria you will love the Night Safari. The tram ride was not very long through the park, but you do have the opportunity to explore on foot as you can get off at various stops through the park. There were large crowds when we arrives, but our tour guide handled the tickets and got us to the right line where we had a relatively short wait to get to get on the tram. It will be dark so you will need special equipment if you want pictures, but regardless the tour is fantastic. Highly recommended. In addition to the park and shopping after, tour guide was very informative about Singapore, the people and culture on the ride from the hotel tot he park and back. This is not a lot of money for great value!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip and were amazed at all the things we were able to do and see. Diane (hopefully spelled right!) was an fabulous host -- knowledgeable, amenable, and open to us veering off course a bit. Highly recommend her!"
* A traveler said: "I would recommend all post war Singaporeans visit this historical place; learn how about the pre-colonial days; how the British had to surrender to the Japanese - would be one of the most humiliating moments of British history & later see the defeat of the Japanese. Time you visit with a visit to the many gardens surrounding the hills & drop by the Fort Canning hotel for refreshment. An afternoon well spent!"
* A traveler said: "One of the most spectacular gardens and surrounds I have seen .Viator were very helpful in picking up from our hotel and dropping us off at the gardens."
* A traveler said: "Must do in Singapore. Highly recommended. Visit during the day and stay throughout evenin hours to see the fireworks and water shows."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Joanne, was knowledgeable and friendly. The tour of the Battlebox I found to be very emotional and thought provoking. The history behind Fort Canning very informative."
* A traveler said: "Great Value for money, would recommend for a great day out as you can hop on and off at each station wander around the sights and get to see all the island which has some great places and views, from walking along the beach, the tree top walkway, the busy Merlion centre with all the attractions, universal studios etc.(extra fees of course, but all reachable via the cable cars)."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Marcus. He knew a lot about the different cultures and lifestyles of the people in Singapore. You traveled to three different areas of city: Chinatown, Arab Street and Little India. At each location, you got to sample several foods and learn more about each area. You walk a lot so wear good shoes."
* A traveler said: "It was perfect - not too long and the sights were beautiful! Great way to end the day. Totally recommend and hotel pickup was great!"
* A traveler said: "Right on time in AC van straight to hotel. Driver was very friendly and acted as tour guide on the way to hotel. Would use VIATOR again"
* A traveler said: "We received advance notice about what to expect once we arrived in Batam. We had a wonderful guide standing with a sign to welcome us. She did a WONDERFUL job of taking us place to place. Great overview of the area."
* A traveler said: "First-class. Driver was waiting and was very knowledgable on the drive to the hotel about the highlights of the city"
* A traveler said: "Only ordered online night before but all went smoothly. Picked up from hotel, cple other pickups then dropped right up at entrance of Gardens, all hassle free and the Gardens by the Bay a Must, just beautiful !"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Joyce, met us at our hotel lobby. She was extremely kind, knowledgeable, and happy to cater to our needs. We learned so much about Singapore, especially the history and cultural information which we both enjoyed. She provided us with MRT cards, so we could take the metro, and city buses. We observed a part of Singapore that we wouldn't have ordinarily seen, and had lovely conversations with her about life and society in Singapore. I highly recommend one of these tours."
* A traveler said: "Colin was amazing and so knowledgeable on everything. I would highly recommend this tour if you want to see all of Singapore especially if you only have a few days."
* A traveler said: "Great way to get a taste of what Singapore has to offer. Driver was excellent and tour guide was knowledgeable, entertaining and kept the program moving. Highly recommend! Great way to start a trip to make plans on what you want to return to. Went with my aunts, uncles and cousin (all adults) and everyone enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Gerry was awesome. Great discussion and a real insight into Singapore hawker stalls. Had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "My tour operator Su Ling did an outstanding job taking me around Singapore to try a wide variety of samples of different Singaporean cuisine. I enjoyed how she tailored the trip and providing background to the various places we visited. If you would like to have a one of a kind experience, I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a great service The driver was standing right out from baggage claim with my name placard. Walked about 50 meters to parking garage for his car and 25 minute drive to hotel. Very pleased"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Singapore Night Safari with Priority Tram Boarding & Return Transfer
- Private Tour: Batam Day Trip from Singapore with Round-Trip Ferry and Lunch
- The 10 Tastings of Singapore With Locals: Private Street Food Tour
- SMALL GROUP: Batam Day Trip with Ferry, 1-hr Massage, Shopping and Seafood Lunch
- Withlocals Highlights & Hidden Gems: Singapore - Private City Tour
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Airboat Tours
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Duck Boat Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast