Top Singapore Markets
29 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "Gerry was awesome. Great discussion and a real insight into Singapore hawker stalls. Had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time with our guide Colin. Yes you can wander around yourself but you won’t go to the places you go on the tour and you won’t learn as much as you would on the tour. Superb experience and would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "Dan is the sweetest! He goes out of his way to help take care of the group. The food was delicious - just enough for a taste and not feeling overstuffed at the end. My point was to try new things, and I did! My most favorites were: the curry puff, kopi, teh, and murtabak! I'll be back for more!!"
* A traveler said: "Colin was amazing and so knowledgeable on everything. I would highly recommend this tour if you want to see all of Singapore especially if you only have a few days."
* A traveler said: "very well organised and fun cooking class with YY. She showed us the real method of making curry paste and Turtle buns. Yum."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Marcus. He knew a lot about the different cultures and lifestyles of the people in Singapore. You traveled to three different areas of city: Chinatown, Arab Street and Little India. At each location, you got to sample several foods and learn more about each area. You walk a lot so wear good shoes."
* A traveler said: "I booked this for my daughters 21st as a surprise . It was a great success the company were excellent and arranged a cake and everything. I was cintacting them from England and they responded very quickly to any questions I had. A good night was had by all and it was great value for money"
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! The guide Helen was super friendly and knew lots about all the food. I was the only person on the tour but they still ran it for me. I would totally recommend this to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great introduction to Singapore for us! Natalie was a great tour guide, especially when faced with absolutely pouring rain and a good deal of stalls being closed due to CNY. Absolutely loved our Hainanese chicken and rice, and appreciated Natalie showing us the correct way to enjoy it with the trio of sauces! Thanks Natalie!"
* A traveler said: "Jeremy gave us the most wonderful in-depth tour of the true Singapore. He’s flexible,entertaining and Knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience and the zoo itself! AMAZING experience for animal lovers. Don't miss the section where you can go into a rainforest-type area where all the animals are free to roam."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic one day tour into Malaysia with a great tour guide named Dino. The day starts early at 5am, but well worth the early rise, missing both Singapore morning traffic and afternoon KL traffic. Dino had great knowledge of the locations we visited and ensured that the day was about us experiencing the most from our tour. We were fortunate to be the only two people on the tour which meant we were able to tailor our day and spend more times at locations we were more interested in. Dino's welcoming and relaxed approach to our day meant that nothing was a problem for her. We enjoyed an early morning breakfast stop at McDonalds, something Dino had not done before :-) Make sure you have enough Malaysian dollars for the chinese markets in KL, as you can get lost for hours walking and bartering. If you get the chance to do this tour out of Singapore request Dino, she is a fantastic tour guide and if we go back we will request her services again. Thank you Dino for a great day - we had a fantastic time. S & M Brisbane Australia"
* A traveler said: "The driver/guide was friendly and helpful. She took us to all the attractions and we tasted a local food. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Driver and booking agency were super responsive and conscious of what we wanted to do and were super flexible with any changes we requested. Lernard was amazing and a great driver, our entire group left super happy with this tour. Long day, but recommended if you want to get a taste of Malaysia."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Telok Ayer Street
- Sri Mariamman Temple
- Ultimate Drive
- Siloso Beach
- Singapore XD Theatre
- Red Dot Design Museum
- Malay Heritage Centre
- River Safari
- Singapore Botanical Garden & National Orchid Garden
- Science Centre Singapore
- MacRitchie Nature Trail and Reservoir Park
- Singapore River
- City Hall
- Sentosa Island
- Orchard Road
- Changi Murals
- Images of Singapore
- Raffles' Landing Site
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast