Top South East England Architecture Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All South East England Tours
Sort by: Featured
Love podcast? You'll love our immersive podcast tour of Oxford! Join our local historians Katie and Josh, as they take you for a walk through the charming literary town of Oxford. We'll explore its most iconic architectural, historical, & literary spots, and learn the ancient tale that is rooted in its history. We create immersive audio experiences that are like podcasts. Download the app & your Oxford tour to explore the city independently and safely!
Join us for this 3 hour tour of England’s must see city, home for over 800 years to both Royalty and Scholars. Your private guide will lead you on an unforgettable journey around one of the 38 colleges that make up Oxford University. You can marvel at the amazing architecture, learn what it’s like to study here and discover the most famous alumni. We will then wind our way through the city learning about the foundation of the University, as well as more modern history in the shape of Harry Potter. Your private Blue Badge guide is full of facts and stories to engage and entertain you during the tour making for a terrific experience.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Are you looking for a way to see Lewes without joining a tour group? Explore at your own pace with this affordable audio tour. • Learn what “Lewesians won’t be druv” means, and the stories behind the buildings within this middle-class market town • Hear from producer Ian Runcie who created a website to share walks in and around Lewes • Do it all in 40 minutes or linger at stops along the way with complete control over when you start and finish • Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it • Use the virtual tour option at home Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a ticket with instructions and a unique code listed under “Before You Go”. Then simply install the VoiceMap app and enter your code. The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just pop in your headphones and tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline. Please note that this is a hilly walk.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Architecture Tours in South East England?
The best Architecture Tours in South East England according to Viator travelers are:
What Architecture Tours in South East England are taking additional safety precautions?
These South East England experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Bridge of Sighs Tours & Tickets
- New Forest National Park Tours & Tickets
- Jane Austen Centre Tours & Tickets
- Oxford Castle & Prison Tours & Tickets
- Bicester Village Tours & Tickets
- Port of Dover Tours & Tickets
- Burford Tours & Tickets
- St. George’s Chapel Tours & Tickets
- Sheldonian Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Canterbury Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Port of Southampton Tours & Tickets
- Dover Castle Tours & Tickets
- Tenterden Tours & Tickets
- SS Shieldhall Tours & Tickets
- Thorpe Park Resort Tours & Tickets
- LEGOLAND® Windsor Tours & Tickets
- Eton College Tours & Tickets
- Kent & East Sussex Railway Tours & Tickets
- Solent Sky Museum Tours & Tickets
- Oxford Botanic Garden Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in North West England