Top South East England Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
316 results | All South East England Tours
* A traveler said: "We as family had a lovely experience in Oxford. The weather was lovely and the people from City sightseeing very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour bus guide gave us good tips on the places to see, eat and enjoy the city."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable, the pace of delivery was good. Would definitely recommend. Tour was interesting, lots of interesting stories."
* A traveler said: "A tremendous tour. Our guide was an extremely knowledgeable and personable student from Exeter College."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgable and I learnt lots of interesting history about Oxford. The tour was just the right length"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful place and we were shown round by the most excellent tour guide, so informative / knowledgeable not only about Inspector Morse etc but also about Oxford.. shame it didn't go on for longer..."
* A traveler said: "Booked onto the 2 hour tour and our guide Tony was brilliant, knowledgable, informative and went just at the right pace for everyone. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The in depth knowledge that our guide, Peter, had of the Harry Potter story, its author and Oxford city made it very enjoyable. Our guide quizzed us along the way, making it fun for all in the group, stopping to point things out, tell funny stories and show us photos relevant to the tour"
* A traveler said: "George our guide was great. Really helpful and informative! A lovely way to see Oxford from the river. Great that you can take your drinks on board from The Folly!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great way to experience Brighton if you are new to the area. Friendly crowd and great atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Tom was a wonderful guide. We loved our tour and we definitely recommend it to our friends. I will ask for him on next tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Robb, is one of the best guides we've ever experienced. The tour was everything we hoped it would be. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Thanks a lot Lawrence! It was a fantastic experience and we had a lot of fun. I highly recommend to book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We love to start any city break with a cycling tour and Angus did not disappoint. Very informative and was lovely to also venture outside the city into the countryside, thank you Angus 😀"
* A traveler said: "The guide Elizabeth brought Morse’s Oxford to life. She was very knowledgeable & entertaining. Thoroughly enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Irene our tour guide, absolutely lived the episodes of Call the Midwife as she took us round, and yes we could imagine the Poplar tenements and the new born babies behind the wooden doors which hadn't really got anything behind them. The exhibition of costumes and props was also interesting because this was what we had seen on screen."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, and Carlos sure does know his towns history, enjoyed every minute of it, despite the hide and seek with rain showers, it was fun, would recommend to anyone looking for a day trip"
* A traveler said: "The guide was absolutely fantastic. He had a story for every situation. The picnic was great. We had a great evening."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, it was our tour guide that made it special her name was Siren, she was so friendly and her knowledge was excellent, would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour with a really friendly and extremely knowledgeable guide. Thoroughly enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience. Carlo was very personable and knowledgable . Would highly recommend, we had great fun and saw parts of Brighton that we didn’t know about ."
* A traveler said: "Such a lovely experience for my sisters 50th birthday. The food was yummy and the host was so funny!"
* A traveler said: "A very small group - schedule was adjusted to accommodate a request - guide was personable, knowledgeable and professional. A thoroughly enjoyable day, capped off with an unexpected drop off at our hotel!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- British Airways i360
- Port of Southampton
- Trinity College
- Dover Castle
- Jane Austen's House Museum
- Isle of Wight
- The Look Out Discovery Centre
- Ashmolean Museum
- Eton College
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- St. George’s Chapel
- Bletchley Park
- Hever Castle
- LEGOLAND® Windsor
- Blenheim Palace
- Canterbury Cathedral
- Sand Bay
- Sissinghurst Castle
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in North West England