Top South East England Yoga Classes
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All South East England Tours
Add a little bit of flavour into your Brighton trip and join our outdoor yoga class with a view. An experience for both visitors and locals. Practising yoga outside adds a new dimension to your practice! The elements of nature turn every class into a creative and playful experience. Enjoy a friendly atmosphere, meet new people, and feel healthier and more balanced! Hot weather, cold weather, rain, and wind! There is no such thing as bad weather; there is only the wrong clothing choice! Dressing in layers is the best way to keep warm for changing weather conditions! Most importantly, bring your scarf and your beanie hat!
Return to nature in order to replenish both your mind and body during a half-day forest bathing and yoga experience in the woodlands surrounding Brighton. You won’t have to worry about navigating as you walk through silent and secluded parts of the forest with your expert instructor, and followed by a yoga session that’s perfectly suited to beginners.
Come along to a scenic hike through East Brighton Nature Reserve. With your instructor guiding you, you'll start your day with some Qi-Gong-inspired movements before heading out for a scenic hike through rolling hills, winding paths and wide-open grasslands, enjoying the panoramic view of Brighton's stunning coastline along the way. We will pause for a beginner-friendly, feel-good yoga flow and a picnic on the way.
After running and still overseeing many different fitness companies in London for the past 20 years, in the Summer of 2017, I went back to Arundel, where I spent many childhood holidays in this quaint English place. I instantly feel in love with this picturesque medieval town in West Sussex. So much so that every other weekend since it’s been my home from home. In December 2017 we are launching our first fitness boot-camp weekend in Arundel In January 2018 we are offering all local residents a one to one personal training service which will cover every aspect of health and well-being. With experience, a can do approach, and working all over the world with every type of client I honestly can say I have seen it all, health, well-being and training is my life. Myself and my team of professionals cover every aspect of health and well-being to deliver an outstanding experience that will never be forgotten.
We are the only yoga school in Whitstable offering yoga classes on the beach for Whitstable's famous sunsets. The exact location and timing can be tailored to your requirements, but we normally head away from the town centre to get some space and peace! All of our teachers hold a YMCA level 3 diploma in yoga teaching, and have at least 3 years teaching experience. We'll bring refreshments, yoga mats if required and of course some relaxing music.
By manipulating the tissues this massage works further into the superficial and deeper layers of the muscle and connective tissue to enhance their functions. Working with the fascia, ligaments and tendons this enables the muscles to return to full working capacity and breaks down knots and adhesions to allow freer movement which also promotes a deeper relaxation of the areas massaged.
Lose yourself in fields full of wildflowers and hidden meadows and enjoy a hiking and yoga experience in one of Brighton's most impressive nature reserves. The bottoms of the valleys feel entirely isolated, and there are brilliant views of the sea and rolling hills from up high. Castle Hill is part of the South Down National Park, only a 15-minute drive from the city centre, with free-grazing sheep, cows, many butterflies and a forest.
Most of the classes are have been built for everyone, with an exception of a few. Whether you are brand new to the practice or if you have tried some yoga before. Each class offers a different style of yoga, depending on what you are looking for, for more information about our classes please click here. Come, step out of the everyday bustle of life and find peace and space in our studio. Walk into our sanctuary and onto the mat, where you can improve your fitness, health and mental wellbeing. We offer a range of classes suitable for all abilities. Our yoga classes cater to those who are brand new to yoga and those who have a regular practice. We aim to bring you the best teachers in Sussex, a full timetable in a beautiful setting. Located just minutes from Lancing train station and ASDA, there is plenty of parking. Sign up and become part of the community.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Yoga Classes in South East England?
The best Yoga Classes in South East England according to Viator travelers are:
What Yoga Classes in South East England are taking additional safety precautions?
These South East England experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Yoga Classes in South East England are good for avoiding crowds?
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Boxing Classes
- Crossfit Classes
- Fitness Classes
- Sports Lessons
- Yoga Classes
- Wellness Classes
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Ground
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- University of Oxford Tours & Tickets
- Canterbury Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Shanklin Tours & Tickets
- Burford Tours & Tickets
- Cogges Tours & Tickets
- Port of Dover Tours & Tickets
- Rochester Tours & Tickets
- Oxford Town Hall Tours & Tickets
- Jane Austen Centre Tours & Tickets
- British Airways i360 Tours & Tickets
- Bibury Tours & Tickets
- LEGOLAND® Windsor Tours & Tickets
- Hever Castle Tours & Tickets
- Balliol College Tours & Tickets
- SS Shieldhall Tours & Tickets
- Ashmolean Museum Tours & Tickets
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Brighton Tours & Tickets
- Dover Castle Tours & Tickets
- Trinity College Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in North West England
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets