South East England Tours - page 5
* A traveler said: "Michel was informative and helpful. Everything we could ask. He was knowledgeable about the subject and explained clearly. Very much enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Best day of our trip to London. Adde, our guide, was fantastic. Picked us up at 8AM sharp at our hotel in London, took us all around the Cotswolds all day and returned us back to our hotel at 5PM. Highly recommend you fit this into your visit to London."
* A traveler said: "This was truly a one of a kind experience. My daughter and I were looking for an alternate experience as we had visited the Cotswolds previously and done the touristy portions. We wanted to really experience the Cotswolds at the core and see/learn things we wouldn’t normally. Ian was amazing and showed us a beautiful side the Cotswolds and some truly unique treasures. He shared a ton of local stories and knowledge that unless you were a local no one would know. I’d recommend to anyone and everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Everything went smoothly as expected. It was a beautiful drive and the castle in Leeds was a great stop."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour. Laurence has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the Monolithic sites throughout Wiltshire, England. I highly recommend this tour. You won't be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "We have been to London a few times, but have never been more than an hour outside the congested city. This time we wanted to see areas in the country we have yearned to visit. So we arranged for this overnight tour with a personal guide to do just that. Yesterday the weather was dry and around 60 deg. Our driver Ian met us at exactly 9am as planned, after we had collected our luggage from the ship at the cruise port in Southampton, England UK. He had an 8-passenger van just for us, so there was plenty of space in the auto boot for our three pieces of luggage and one carryon. Within an hour we were in the peaceful, gorgeous countryside! In saw and experienced much more in these two days than we even imagined, and we are so glad we made the decision to experience the real England in this way. Ian made it all easy. The entrance fees to Stonehenge and the Bath Roman ruins (with audio phones) were included in the price of this tour, as well as the hotel with full breakfast. Now we have stayed in a country inn built in 1470, and had dinner in a 14th century pub/restaurant. We have see hundreds of fat sheep and cows grazing on beautiful rolling hills. We were entranced with lovely towns and villages, seen Stonehenge in person, and walked the streets of Oxford and around the university. Wonderful experiences all. Thank you, Ian, for making it all possible, and for making the detour we requested in Reading on the way to our hotel at Heathrow. Stonehenge rocks, and so do you! This was an awesome tour and personal experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, it was our tour guide that made it special her name was Siren, she was so friendly and her knowledge was excellent, would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Peter is a knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide. We learned interesting facts and he kindly accommodated the pace of our group. He also went above and beyond the your by giving us tips on dinner venues, bringing along Harry Potter capes for us and bakewell treats!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience with Dave. He picked us up at the Southampton port. He was amenable and courteous and guided us through every step of the transfer to Gatwick, which included stops at Stonehenge and Windsor castle. He came with us to the ticket counter and made sure we got our entrance tickets. His car was full of goodies, water, pillows and even Blankets. :) I really recommend Dave and Viator for any tour/transfer in Europe"
* A traveler said: "This was our first time traveling to England and my wife and I figured, lets do this right. Disembarking from the QM2 at Southampton we were met by Daniel, on time, prepared and a well versed tour guide. He owns the company and is local to the area, born and raised in Bath. He drove us places that I could not find again if I tried. Narrow country roads, farm produce stands, major attractions and each and everyone was delightful, well planned and very British. We are walkers and he delivered a diverse and interesting agenda, they only thing out his control was the weather, but he was even prepared for that, providing rain gear and umbrellas out of his well stocked backpack. The only concern I had was prior to us booking the trip. A no refund policy was something that caused me to hesitate. His company is small, and he needs to reserve hotel space in advance during peak travel periods, all of which is nonrefundable to him. But he delivered 100% on his advertised tour, and then some, it way better than we anticipated and he runs a very good operation."
* A traveler said: "Isobel and David were friendly,very knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you so very much!! I would recommend them to anyone who takes this tour."
* A traveler said: "Taxi driver Duci was prompt, friendly driving us from London to Oxford. Equally we enjoyed our tour of Blenheim Palace with iloveoxford tours.Alastair and Michiel were a pleasure to meet. Michiel was a FABULOUS resource through the palace with his knowledge of history and art and personal gracious manner."
- University of Oxford
- Penshurst Place & Gardens
- British Airways i360
- Magdalen College
- Kent & East Sussex Railway
- Oxford Castle & Prison
- SS Shieldhall
- History of Science Museum
- Dover Castle
- Paultons Park
- LEGOLAND® Windsor
- Solent Sky Museum
- Jane Austen Centre
- SEA LIFE® Brighton
- Bodleian Library
- Radcliffe Camera
- Christ Church College
- Oxford Covered Market
- The Lanes
- Brighton Dome
- Chatham Historic Dockyard
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in North West England