Top South West England Walking Tours
102 results | All South West England Tours
* A traveler said: "Fred was fantastic! His knowledge of Bath was amazing, he really brought the social history of the city to life for us. We are especially grateful for his top tips about places to visit and when we needed to book. Most importantly, for informing us of the Sally Lunn Bunn!"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting tour, lots of facts and some great street art. Luke is a very good host. Would definitely recommend anyone visiting Bristol takes the tour"
* A traveler said: "Great guide - very chatty. Knew a great deal about the series which added perspective to the different locations. Also knew a lot about the area. Would recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Paul. Better than advertised. Excellent service and good pricing. I highly recommend. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Great boat trip and walking tour. Very knowledgeable guides. Worth doing for a quick insight into Bath especially if you’re only there for a night or two!"
* A traveler said: "The Bad Bath tour was informative and entertaining taking us on a journey through the streets and through different eras exposing Bath's debauched and shocking past. Simon answered any questions we had and engaged with the whole party - including a teenager! We all laughed as we learnt interesting facts walking through the beautiful architecture."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ally was excellent. He was really knowledgeable, polite and an upbeat personality. He really made the tour interesting, I would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "We will really recommend Dan to be your tourguide. He is really a great local guide. Very educational and fun! Never a dull moment during the entire tour. He makes sure we are having fun, learning and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Perfect day out with amazingly beautiful locations and our tour guide (Gerry) was very good. He explained about locations and gave us enough time to wander around."
* A traveler said: "Tony, our guide, was very knowledgeable and a really nice person. We all learnt a lot about the history of Bath."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour of Falmouth with Will, very informative and we learned loads about the town. Will was very polite, courteous, knowledgable and very enthusiastic about his surroundings. Some tours just give you dates and facts until they come out of your ears, Will did give us facts but also told stories of old at the same time which helped bring the place to life and gave us what we felt was a true feel for the place, warts and all. Fascinating history, fascinating place and I am sure fascinating people over the years. It’s a benefit to Falmouth that it didn’t expand and become a sprawling giant, which it could well have done, because remaining the size it is helps maintain its charm and perhaps romantic qualities. I would go further than recommending you try Will and his tour, I would say it’s a must if you go to Falmouth and want to know more in the company of a great person. No, I am not related to him, nor have I been paid to say this! LOL it really was that good. Oh, one more thing, he dresses as a pirate which is great for the kids."
* A traveler said: "A great two hour walking tour of Winchester taking in the sites and having a really interesting history lesson."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really good! I did not really know about the regency period and our guide highlighted the effect of it in the context of Bath and Bridgerton. Luckily, there was not too much about Bridgerton, but much more about Bath."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour. Short but very informative. Thank you. The tour guide was very good and we really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Mike was a great tour guide and mixed tour with history and modern stories about this great city. He was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Bristol the time just flew by it was a great couple of hours walking and learning the history of the city"
* A traveler said: "Jules was a fantastic host and driver on our most favorite day spent in the English Countryside. Don't be put off by price, the memories are worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour by Mike who was very knowledgable and a great guide; filled in many ‘gaps’ for us and the information was pitched at the right level"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic walking tour with all the key sites stories and a visual quest at the end of the tour. Jeremy and Betty! Where amazing. Really special tour."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was totally enjoyable from the moment we were picked up to the moment we were dropped off. Our guide made us feel extremely welcome and relaxed and he was very knowledgeable about the area as well as Stonehenge"
* A traveler said: "Paul's tour was fantastic and so informative, he's also a very nice guy and therefore a great way to fill a spare couple of hours Thanks from Jeff Brackley and Ron Gray."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Babbacombe Model Village
- Salisbury Museum
- Wiltshire Museum
- Butlin's Minehead
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum
- Brunel's SS Great Britain
- Cheddar Gorge
- Eden Project
- Fleet Air Arm Museum
- Roman Baths
- Smoke & Mirrors
- International Centre for Birds of Prey (ICBP)
- Weymouth SEA LIFE® Adventure Park
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cornwall
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais