Top Southern China Historical Tours
464 results | All Southern China Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Experienced and knowledgeable guides with very good English who offered lots of history and allowed us to see a side of Guangzhou we hadn't seen. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Zack took us on a great tour of the city. Highly recommended for everyone including young families like ours."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour. The guide was punctual, spoke very good English, did not rush and gave us time to take photos and even made many of us himself. He took care of great lunch and was willing to incorporate additional features in the tour (such as a tea plantation visit). Highly recommended choice."
* A traveler said: "This private day tour of Guangzhou was perfect. My guide Nora took me to the Nanyue Tomb, the six Banyan Temple, the Chen Family's School and finished the with afternoon tea on Shamian Island. Nora is very intelligent and well informed. Overall, it was a great day!"
* A traveler said: "I booked this trip in advanced, and during the visit there were other people who paid half we paid. I am not happy with this. I have to mentioned the trip was worthy. So I do recommend it, but I sugggest to book in the destionation, in the hotel or other agents instead. Regards,"
* A traveler said: "We were contacted personally in our hotel by the tour company to confirm our trip which was very good. We really enjoyed our trip which was led by a Chinese guide who had studied tourism and English at university."
* A traveler said: "The 7 hour tour 'flew by' so quickly as we experienced the older authentic parts of the city as well as the new. From the new library tour, to the Bhudha temple, to the Shaking hands section, to the outdoor Opera it was all so enjoyable!"
Private Guilin Full Day Tour including Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Hill and Seven Star Park
* A traveler said: "This tour thoroughly covered all of the Guilin city sights- Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Hill, and Seven Star Park. All of the admissions tickets and lunch were included. Chen was an outstanding tour guide! She explained all of the history in an interesting way, took pictures for us, and guided us from place to place with ease. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Guilin and hope to attend another tour with Chen specifically."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very organised. Called the hotel to say he was stuck in traffic and would be 5 mins late. Would be hard to arrange getting to the rice terraces yourself so well worth the money. |We had a delicious lunch and the rice terraces were beautiful. Overall it was a very enjoyable day"
* A traveler said: "We spent one week in Guangzhou before we left for the Harbin Ice Festival. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Guangzhou, |We went on a one day Viator tour of Guangzhou the first full day of our stay. Our tour guide 'Mark' was friendly and very helpful. His command of English was very good. He explained to us many interesting things about China, its history and its customs. We particularly enjoyed the visit to Shaiman island,seeing the lovely colonial buildings and the local people interacting was wonderful. We also enjoyed our visit to the Five Rams Statue. We had fun interacting with some Chinese tourists from other parts of China. Our visit to Chen Academy was special. We saw some paintings being created by the artist using parts of his hand, something we hadnt seen before. We were able to buy some lovely souveniers in the shop on site. We were able to make purchases using our 'Velocity' AMEX Card . We didnt find any other store or retail outlet that accepted our credit cards. Fortunately we carried enough US and Australian dollars and local currency Mark also took us to the Lychee Gardens area, we walked along the side of the beautiful canal and had a delicious lunch in a large family restaurant. It was so good to see several generations of Chinese families dining together. Altogether a very enjoyable tour which we can wholeheartedly recommend to others who visit Guangzhou. Special thanks to our tour guide Mark too."
* A traveler said: "Short day trip to a beautiful village area near Guangzhou with an interesting history. It makes for a nice escape out of the city."
* A traveler said: "great to tour the parks and walk around. my guide spoke good english and was|at the hotel on time. she was very gracious. thanks for this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very thoughtful to begin the tour slightly later than scheduled after she found out that I had arrived late the previous night. The conduct of the tour was smooth, and the guide had an excellent command of the English language. She was also very knowledgeable. An overall excellent tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very accommodating and patient. Easy going and knowledgeable. Able to make adjustments quickly, as needed. Extensive supply of drivers and cars."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guangzhou Local Tours: Tailor-made Guangzhou private city tour
- Private Historical Tour: Guangzhou City Sightseeing Including Lunch
- Private Guilin Half Day Tour: Fubo Mountain, Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Hill
- Guangzhou private tour with car for first time visitors
- Guangzhou half day private tour with car
- Haitang Bay
- Tianmen Mountain (Tianmen Shan)
- White Cloud Mountain (Baiyun Shan)
- Ping’an Village
- Chimelong Water Park
- Museum of the Mausoleum of the Nanyue King
- Chimelong Paradise
- Yalong Bay Tropical Paradise Forest Park
- Yao Mountain (Yao Shan)
- OCT East Shenzhen
- Pearl River (Zhujiang)
- Chimelong Safari Park
- Impression Sanjie Liu
- Seven Star Park (Qixing Gongyuan)
- Nanshan Temple
- Canton Tower
- Zhangjiajie National Forest Park (Zhangjiajie Guojia Senlin Gongyuan)
- Water Caves
- Kingkey 100 (KK100)
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Guangzhou
- Things to do in Shenzhen
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Xiamen
- Things to do in Changsha
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Macau SAR
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Eastern China