Top St. Andrews Pop Culture
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All St. Andrews Tours
Sort by: Featured
Daily tours scheduled for 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 5:30pm, 7:30pm & 9pm, 7 days a week throughout the year (check booking calendar for any exclusions). Discover a wealth of lost history and paranormal sightings on this award-winning guided walking tour of the historic medieval Scottish town of St Andrews. This is one of the top ghost tours in the world and one of only 4 walking tours in Scotland with 5 Stars through the Scottish Tourist Board..... Importantly, this is one of the only ghost tours in the world where there are no myths, legends, stories, tales or 'jumper ooters'! For this is the real stuff, where you will learn about the remarkable history of St Andrews as a backdrop to the reality of the paranormal through countless people's experiences. Including first-hand accounts with your guide; author, historian, and paranormal authority Richard Falconer.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Pop Culture in St. Andrews are taking additional safety precautions?
These St. Andrews experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England