World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater
Visit the World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater independently or as an add-on to a World Golf Hall of Fame experience. The theater features 299 comfortable, reclining seats and a massive 80-by-50-foot (24-by-15-meter) screen. Prebook your ticket to guarantee entry, or opt for a combo ticket that includes entrance to the World Golf Hall of Fame for extra savings. Movie club memberships are also available and offer additional discounts.
Recent reviews from experiences in St Augustine
Things to Know Before You Go
The World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater is ideal for families and movie lovers.
Children under the age of 3 can watch for free.
There is a concession offering snacks and beverages.
The theater is wheelchair-accessible.
Closed-captioning devices are available for free for the hearing-impaired.
How to Get There
The World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater is located at World Golf Village, in northeast Florida, about 8 miles (13 kilometers) north of St. Augustine. Use exit 323 of Interstate 95, International Golf Parkway. Parking is located behind the PGA Tour stop.
When to Get There
The World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater usually shows several films a day, and only certain films have more than one showing a day. Film schedules change on a regular basis, so check the website before planning a visit to avoid disappointment.
World Golf Hall of Fame
Located next to the IMAX theater, the World Golf Hall of Fame features numerous historical and interactive exhibits that celebrate the game of golf and more than 150 hall of fame inductees. Visitors can also play a round on an 18-hole natural-grass putting course and use a golf simulator that features courses from around the world.
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina
- World Golf Hall of Fame
- Old Florida Museum
- Oldest Store Museum
- St. Augustine Old Jail
- St. Augustine History Museum
- Mission Nombre de Dios
- Fountain of Youth
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- Whetstone Chocolates of St. Augustine
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Potter's Wax Museum
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Colonial Quarter
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument