* A traveler said: "We loved this adventure, myself and two teenage daughters! Got to see both sea eagle and seal. The trip was great fun and always safe, with an experienced guide. We had all kinds of weather and the suits and the googles we were given kept us warm. Will do it again if I go to Stavanger :-)"
* A traveler said: "Nice guide and very positive groupe of people. We had good conditions all the way. Cluody in the beggining and sunny at the way back"
* A traveler said: "Preikestolen is totally awesome. Our tour was leaded by the guide Ger Inge and I really thank him to do our experience unforgetable. Once we started the hiking we could not see too much in terms of landscapes, but we could see a couple of lakes. Each time we went higher we could appreciate a little bit more different views of the City and the Fjord. Once in the top we were more than surprized with the amazing view of the Fjord, is more than beautiful and we get the most impressive pictures from this place again with the help of Ger. Really Thank you, I would repeat this many times."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip. It was well organised and our tour guide Paul was really informative and an all round great guide. It’s not too strenuous! I think it’s suitable for anyone determined with a fairly good fitness level."
* A traveler said: "Gøkay was very friendly throughout the guiding, showing the history of city and the best spots for restaurant and pubs."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this sightseeing cruise. Although it was raining, we were able to see quite a lot. Staff was friendly. The Lysefjord is just beautiful and probably more beautiful when clear. The pilot drove us up close to waterfalls, goats, and caves giving great picture opportunities."
* A traveler said: "Ho Ho Stavanger is an open top double deck bus with about half the top deck covered and quite comfortable. The route followed covers the main sights and in an hour gives a good coverage of the city. As we were time constrained we only got off at one attraction which was the Petroleum Museum which is also excellent."
* A traveler said: "It was a gift from me to Mr and Mrs S Stewart. They told me it was the best trip that they had done and they have done several. I am sure they would recommend the trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Streymoy
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England