Top Tel Aviv Bus Tours
258 results | All Tel Aviv Tours
* A traveler said: "This was my first visit to Israel. I was in Tel Aviv for work and took an extra day and went on the Jerusalem and Bethlehem 10 hour tour. It was fantastic. A great way to explore these areas in comfort and safety. The tour guide and driver has a wealth of knowledge about the sights to share. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We unbelievable time on this tour, so much information. The Guide was Amazing Attentive and Informative on all Subjects. I even called him Amazing Itamar Thanks and Make sure to keep Itamar, because he is the best at his JOB"
* A traveler said: "This trip was everything that I could have hoped for. The guide was excellent and really gave us a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Was great given I only had time for a short trip. Wonderful guide— knowledgeable and engaging. Felt a little rushed in Jerusalem and spent way, way too long at the Holocaust museum."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, especially thanks to the best guide I ever had in my life: Amir (with the ponytail)"
* A traveler said: "MikeyBikey is an excellent tour of Tel Aviv and Jaffa. I loved biking through the neighborhoods, markets and stopping for yummy Israeli food. Beautiful views and vistas as well - I highly recommend Mikey Bikey!"
* A traveler said: "It was very comfortable to travel with the agency viator. The members of the organizations are very nice, funny and have a lot of informations for you."
* A traveler said: "View ancient Roman ruins, the ancient city of Acre and more on this day trip up the coast. Our group was small; our guide excellent."
* A traveler said: "It was extremely better than I expected. Efficiently run and well managed. This travel partner is berry orofessional"
* A traveler said: "I booked thinking I was going to have a private car but there was a taxi waiting for me. He was OK but not was I expecting"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was wonderful. He was friendly, efficient and informative. The trip was enjoyable and enlightening in every way."
* A traveler said: "The driver was at the airport waiting for us after we retrieved our luggage with a sign with our name on it."
* A traveler said: "The transfer from the airport could not have been easier. Our driver met us as agreed & delivered us to our hotel in comfort."
* A traveler said: "It was memorial day to visit this place. Felt so great visiting church .tour guide was very nice humble and good care taker."
* A traveler said: "Sunrise hike was incredible. One piece of advice depending upon time of year- bug spray.. lot of knats out. Breathtaking. Ein Gedi is a paradise in the middle of nowhere and the dead sea club- a chance to walk in the salt water and bathe in mud is simply fun."
* A traveler said: "Jan was wonderful. He loves what he does and it show. Highly recommend this tour. Informative and lively."
* A traveler said: "It was really well organized but the big difference has made our guide , he was amazing!!! Worth it 100%!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly driver, waited while we had to file for lost luggage without an issue. Process was very easy. Vehicle was very comfortable"
* A traveler said: "It was super easy and perfect. The driver was very friendly and was already waiting for me at the airport upon my arrival. Everything went just fine!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly at all times. He was very knowledgeable about the history of Jerusalem and how the old city is divided up and run. This relatively short tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem highlights has made me want to spend a longer time exploring these cities."
* A traveler said: "Shir was a fun and enthusiastic guide around the streets of the Florentin neighbourhood. I now look at street art with a different perspective -- thank you, Shir!"
* A traveler said: "4 star-good tour,and the 5th star goes to zelhi, the guide who was very informative and funny,excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "Guide Jossi was energetic and very knowledgeable on this tour of the Gallilee. Saw a lot of places like Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee. Not to be missed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Arrival Transfer from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport to Tel Aviv City
- Private Departure Transfer: From Tel Aviv City Center to Ben Gurion Airport
- Private Airport Arrival Transfer to Jerusalem to your Hotel/Accommodation
- Jerusalem from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Private Arrival Transfer: From Ben Gurion Airport to Tel Aviv City Center
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera