Top Tel Aviv Half-day Tours
38 results | All Tel Aviv Tours
* A traveler said: "4 star-good tour,and the 5th star goes to zelhi, the guide who was very informative and funny,excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time from our Tel Aviv airport, took a small bus to Jerusalem where we walked in the magical old town where all religions were formed. The guide was excellent, offering both historic facts and colourful legends (but distinguishing them always). Even though I am not really religious the atmosphere of Jerusalem took me by surprise. Definetely a must see. For the half day tour that I partook in, return to Tel Aviv is very very easy, and cheap. Take the tram from Jaffa or Damascus gate, get off at central station and take a bus to Tel Aviv, they pass every 10 minutes or so."
* A traveler said: "It was really well organized but the big difference has made our guide , he was amazing!!! Worth it 100%!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, especially thanks to the best guide I ever had in my life: Amir (with the ponytail)"
* A traveler said: "It was very comfortable to travel with the agency viator. The members of the organizations are very nice, funny and have a lot of informations for you."
* A traveler said: "We unbelievable time on this tour, so much information. The Guide was Amazing Attentive and Informative on all Subjects. I even called him Amazing Itamar Thanks and Make sure to keep Itamar, because he is the best at his JOB"
* A traveler said: "This was my first visit to Israel. I was in Tel Aviv for work and took an extra day and went on the Jerusalem and Bethlehem 10 hour tour. It was fantastic. A great way to explore these areas in comfort and safety. The tour guide and driver has a wealth of knowledge about the sights to share. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Was great given I only had time for a short trip. Wonderful guide— knowledgeable and engaging. Felt a little rushed in Jerusalem and spent way, way too long at the Holocaust museum."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was wonderful. He was friendly, efficient and informative. The trip was enjoyable and enlightening in every way."
* A traveler said: "It was extremely better than I expected. Efficiently run and well managed. This travel partner is berry orofessional"
* A traveler said: "To explain the history of israel is complicated and tricky. The best tour to understand the history of tel aviv"
* A traveler said: "Interesting, well-balanced bike tour. Very kind and knowledgeable guide. It was a great way to get to know Tel-Aviv"
* A traveler said: "Completing the HOLY LAND tours was a goal...leading to Bethlehem....all I will say, if you need to reconnect to your spiritual roots...do this!"
* A traveler said: "I had no idea about what life in a Kibbutz is all about, the tour was fantastic. Our guide Genevieve was so warm and giving in her knowledge that I feel we got an honest account of what a Kibbutz is all about. I recommend anyone who is the least bit curious to go and see for themselves."
* A traveler said: "This vegan food tour was really exceptional. The restaurants we stopped at were soooo good, and I would have never found them on my own. Food was incredible, and it was fun learning about Tel Aviv's vegan food scene. Highly recommend for vegans and non-vegans! Our guide Julian was awesome!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera