Top Tel Aviv Historical Tours
260 results | All Tel Aviv Tours
* A traveler said: "This was my first visit to Israel. I was in Tel Aviv for work and took an extra day and went on the Jerusalem and Bethlehem 10 hour tour. It was fantastic. A great way to explore these areas in comfort and safety. The tour guide and driver has a wealth of knowledge about the sights to share. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This trip was everything that I could have hoped for. The guide was excellent and really gave us a great tour."
* A traveler said: "It was extremely better than I expected. Efficiently run and well managed. This travel partner is berry orofessional"
* A traveler said: "View ancient Roman ruins, the ancient city of Acre and more on this day trip up the coast. Our group was small; our guide excellent."
* A traveler said: "It was really well organized but the big difference has made our guide , he was amazing!!! Worth it 100%!"
* A traveler said: "We unbelievable time on this tour, so much information. The Guide was Amazing Attentive and Informative on all Subjects. I even called him Amazing Itamar Thanks and Make sure to keep Itamar, because he is the best at his JOB"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, especially thanks to the best guide I ever had in my life: Amir (with the ponytail)"
* A traveler said: "Shir was a fun and enthusiastic guide around the streets of the Florentin neighbourhood. I now look at street art with a different perspective -- thank you, Shir!"
* A traveler said: "It was very comfortable to travel with the agency viator. The members of the organizations are very nice, funny and have a lot of informations for you."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Beautiful scenery! This was the most interesting part of our trip. It had both history as well as beautiful acetone."
* A traveler said: "Sunrise hike was incredible. One piece of advice depending upon time of year- bug spray.. lot of knats out. Breathtaking. Ein Gedi is a paradise in the middle of nowhere and the dead sea club- a chance to walk in the salt water and bathe in mud is simply fun."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly at all times. He was very knowledgeable about the history of Jerusalem and how the old city is divided up and run. This relatively short tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem highlights has made me want to spend a longer time exploring these cities."
* A traveler said: "Jan was wonderful. He loves what he does and it show. Highly recommend this tour. Informative and lively."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was wonderful. He was friendly, efficient and informative. The trip was enjoyable and enlightening in every way."
* A traveler said: "Signed up because it had the most desirable feature of any tour - a 9AM start time (instead of unholy 5 or 6 am start). The tour covered all the hot spots, and gave a good taste of Jerusalem. The guide Nadia was knowledgeable and passionate."
* A traveler said: "Was great given I only had time for a short trip. Wonderful guide— knowledgeable and engaging. Felt a little rushed in Jerusalem and spent way, way too long at the Holocaust museum."
* A traveler said: "We were guided by friendly people who picked us up on time. They even waited for people who were late. The excursion was lovely. The sights great and the guides told us alot of information."
* A traveler said: "4 star-good tour,and the 5th star goes to zelhi, the guide who was very informative and funny,excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "The half-day tour was the best investmest I made during my trip to Jerusalem! The tour covered the most essential places in Bethlehem and the tour guides as well as the driver did their best to offer an unforgettable experience. It needs to be said that due to Covid and a lack of other tourists, I received a very personalized tour, but I am sure that bigger groups get just as much out of it. Especially the Church of Nativity was an impressive place, for religious and non-religious people alike."
* A traveler said: "I booked thinking I was going to have a private car but there was a taxi waiting for me. He was OK but not was I expecting"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic and well organisated tour. Our guide, Omri was really up to date and told interesting stories. Must to see tour."
* A traveler said: "The driver was at the airport waiting for us after we retrieved our luggage with a sign with our name on it."
* A traveler said: "The transfer from the airport could not have been easier. Our driver met us as agreed & delivered us to our hotel in comfort."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera