Top The Scottish Highlands Seasonal & Special Occasions
13 results | All The Scottish Highlands Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organised, professional guides - flexible - allowing the group to go at their own pace and plenty of breaks."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing! He was so knowledgeable and made the tour fun! The trip to the Cairns was especially nice!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the knowledge of the driver, Stewart. Favourite part was The Italian Cathedral. Orkney is a beautiful place, extremely clean and very friendly"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative. Beautiful scenery and stunning views. Well worth the money. Driver was knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "I recommend this tour. I want to the many famous place in scotland with our tour guide Bill. He is amazing, He taught us bit of knowledge about scotland. He is so funny guide,He talked funny stories about him sometimes. We like his stories. The shortbread cooked by his wife is so delicious. I want to join his tour again!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, a dream coming true! Even with a raining day the ferry was stable and safe! Everybody was very very profissionals!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "Full day of wonderful sights and history. Our tour guide Ray made the tour extra special with historical narration. Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Commentary full of history very intersting. Boat was spotless crew friendly.Stopped right by urghart castle for photos views were stunning and we could take our dogs as we were on holiday and didn't want to leave them in the accommodation or in the car which was the reason we booked it"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Connor, was fantastic in every way! His knowledge and stories and personality made for a very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing day, no rushing, wonderful scenery. Emma our guide was funny, informative and helpful. Lovely day, would book with Rabbies again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in South East England