Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)
From thrilling waterslides to relaxing thermal baths and shallow play pools, Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas) has something for all ages. Open all year round, it’s a fun family attraction, located just 15 minutes from Vilnius Old Town.
Entrance to the water park includes full access to the many swimming pools and attractions. Highlights include nine different waterslides, including the pendulum-style Yell of the Maori; a lazy river; and Game Island, with water-based activities for children. The Lava and Bora Bora bathing areas have Jacuzzis, thermal pools, a Turkish hammam, and saunas, alongside a spa and massage salon.
Things to Know Before You Go
On-site facilities include lockers and a selection of bars and restaurants.
Color-coded bracelets are issued to each visitor at the park’s entrance and can be used to purchase items at the shop and restaurants.
Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
Free parking is available on-site.
There are swimming areas and activities suitable for all ages, but some slides and activities have height restrictions.
The park and pools are wheelchair-accessible, but not all of the activities are suitable for those with limited mobility.
How to Get There
The park is located around 4 miles (6 kilometers) north of Vilnius Old Town. The easiest way to reach the park is by taxi, about a 15-minute ride.
When to Get There
Vichy Aqua Park is open all year round, although it is closed on Mondays during low season. Opening times are midday to night on weekdays and late morning to night on weekends.
Things to Do in Summer in Vilnius
When the weather heats up in Vilnius, the Vichy Aqua Park is a popular place to cool off. Summer visitors can also enjoy stand-up paddleboarding or canoeing along the River Vilnele; soar over the Old Town on a hot-air-balloon flight; take a walk along the Nevis River promenade; or attend an open-air concert in Vingis Park.
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania
- National Art Gallery
- Lukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)
- St. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia)
- Gediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)
- Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus)
- Subacius Hill
- National Museum of Lithuania, New Arsenal
- Gediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino Pilies Bokstas)
- Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)
- Vilnius Cathedral (Arkikatedra Bazilika)
- Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)
- Presidential Palace
- Vilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)
- Amber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija)
- Bernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija)