Llandudno is the largest seaside resort town in Wales. The town continues to embrace its Victorian and Edwardian elegance along with its modern day characteristics. There are two beaches, the North Shore and the West Shore, where you can enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and other water activities. The Victorian Llandudno Pier, with its gorgeous sea views, is lined with retro stores, arcades, Punch and Judy stalls, shops selling traditional Welsh gifts, and ice cream shops.
The Great Orme, an impressive coastal landmark with nature reserve status, sits more than 650 feet above the sea. You can reach the summit on foot or by using the tramway. Visitors can also explore Conwy Castle, which was built for King Edward I at the end of the 13th century and is full of medieval history. If you're interested in more history, the Llandudno Museum delves into the heritage of the town and its evolution from an industrial town to a popular beach resort. There's also a zoo, a theater, a golf course, nature reserves, and plenty of hotels and restaurants.
Tours and tickets to Experience Llandudno
Should I book Llandudno tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Llandudno 2021?
What's the best way to experience Llandudno ?
- Full-Day North Wales Sightseeing Adventure from Manchester
- CHESTER: North Wales Adventure - Sightseeing Day Trip Tour
- City Sightseeing Llandudno Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Taste of North Wales - 6 Hour Private Tour from Llandudno
Things to do near Wales
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Swansea
- Things to do in Bangor
- Things to do in Wrexham
- Things to do in Caernarfon
- Things to do in Llandudno
- Things to do in England
- Things to do in Northern Ireland
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South East England