Top Activities on the Ground in Wales
35 results | All Wales Tours
* A traveler said: "Day starts from Cardiff. Around one hour ride to Brecon Beacons. Having your hiking shoes ready to witness the four beautiful waterfalls and for an wonderful walk through the National Park. Loved it to the core."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see all the attractions through the city and love the idea that you can hop on and off when you wish."
* A traveler said: "We had such a good time with Gareth. He brought us to very beautiful places. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. He told us a lot about the history and culture of the places. We did 2 excursions with him at the end. Very pleasant experience. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Not too difficult but yet a bit of challenge because the route is steep. Enjoyed the scene very much."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Gareth was a wonderful guide telling us all about the history of Wales, its languageand culture. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Andy was really nice, fun to hike with. It was uphill for the first half of the hike, so be prepared for that! He gave me plenty of time to visit Tintern Abbey after the hike, which was gorgeous. I would recommend this to fit travelers who want some nature in their adventures."
* A traveler said: "Simon was a great leader. Full of knowledge and made everyone feel at ease. Very welcoming and chatty. Would definitely recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Caerphilly Castle (Castell Caerffili)
- National Museum Cardiff
- Caernarfon Castle (Carnarvon Castle)
- Powis Castle (Castell Powys)
- Llechwedd Slate Caverns
- Pembroke Castle (Castell Penfro)
- Rhuddlan Castle (Castell Rhuddlan)
- Tintern Abbey
- Folly Farm
- Conwy Castle (Castell Conwy)
- Manorbier Castle
- Brecon Beacons National Park
- Norwegian Church Arts Centre
- Principality Stadium (Millennium Stadium)
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Swansea
- Things to do in Bangor
- Things to do in Wrexham
- Things to do in Caernarfon
- Things to do in Llandudno
- Things to do in England
- Things to do in Northern Ireland
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South East England