* A traveler said: "It was a very enjoyable ride and would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Cardiff! Us adults enjoyed it as much as the little one!"
* A traveler said: "Fab time rafting on the Dee, brilliant guide, great fun, exciting and a really genuine great time for all and would highly recommend these guys"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed everything about the tour the tour guide was really knowledgable and funny. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was a very nice trip, all castles and villages are so beautiful, and waterfall was amazing, our guide was very nice and knowledge"
* A traveler said: "We had such a good time with Gareth. He brought us to very beautiful places. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. He told us a lot about the history and culture of the places. We did 2 excursions with him at the end. Very pleasant experience. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see all the attractions through the city and love the idea that you can hop on and off when you wish."
* A traveler said: "The driver and conductress were very friendly and helpful. Our twin 5year old grandsons were very impressed with the open top bus and loved the ride up and down the Horse Shoe Pass . The ice creams at the Ponderosa topped off a lovely surprise for them."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Gareth was a wonderful guide telling us all about the history of Wales, its languageand culture. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Day starts from Cardiff. Around one hour ride to Brecon Beacons. Having your hiking shoes ready to witness the four beautiful waterfalls and for an wonderful walk through the National Park. Loved it to the core."
* A traveler said: "Such a great trip and tour. Chris went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and flooded us with interesting facts about Wales. Took my mum on this tour and we both had a blast! Cannot recommend enough 👍"
* A traveler said: "Good fun. Knowledgable guide. Equipment was good and easy to use. The guide provided interesting facts about the Aqueduct."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed it very much. Not been before would recommend ...the weather was good as well especially on top deck"
* A traveler said: "Simon was a great leader. Full of knowledge and made everyone feel at ease. Very welcoming and chatty. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Joe took to some wonderful places on the safari, places that we wouldn’t have found along roads that we wouldn’t have driven!"
* A traveler said: "The whitewater river tubing was as fun and exhilarating as we expected it to be. We were met with a warm welcome by the crew at the meet up point at the beginning and our guide was skilled and knowledgeable about both the activity and the local area."
* A traveler said: "Not too difficult but yet a bit of challenge because the route is steep. Enjoyed the scene very much."
* A traveler said: "Dewi was awesome. He told me a lot of history and tidbits. He made sure I did what was important to me. I really appreciate him."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rhuddlan Castle (Castell Rhuddlan)
- Folly Farm
- Brecon Beacons National Park
- Manorbier Castle
- National Museum Cardiff
- Tintern Abbey
- Powis Castle (Castell Powys)
- Norwegian Church Arts Centre
- Caernarfon Castle (Carnarvon Castle)
- Llechwedd Slate Caverns
- Pembroke Castle (Castell Penfro)
- Principality Stadium (Millennium Stadium)
- Caerphilly Castle (Castell Caerffili)
- Conwy Castle (Castell Conwy)
- Cardiff Castle (Castell Caerdydd)
- Cardiff City Hall (Neuadd y Ddinas)
- Cardiff Bay Barrage (Morglawdd Bae Caerdydd)
- Bute Park and Arboretum
- Llandaff Cathedral
- Snowdonia National Park
- Barry Island (Ynys y Barri)
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Swansea
- Things to do in Bangor
- Things to do in Wrexham
- Things to do in Caernarfon
- Things to do in Llandudno
- Things to do in England
- Things to do in Northern Ireland
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South East England