Top Western Ireland Art & Culture
60 results | All Western Ireland Tours
* A traveler said: "Amends knowledge of local history and entertaining and scholarly stories. Great and curtious driver…"
Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour visiting the cliffs of moher and surrounding Burren. Our driver Gerard was full of interesting facts along the journey and was very friendly. I thought it was amazing for what the price was and would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Everything perfect!!! And Mick driver-guide was amazing, he is a gem in your business, in Galway and Ireland. Many thanks!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Brian was a great guide and we had a lot of fun. Cliffs were beautiful, it was a comfortable ride"
* A traveler said: "The ferry was very nice. Touring the Arrin Islands was spectacular! Plus our bus driver John was great!!"
* A traveler said: "A lovely trip. Great guide, very informative, and safe driving. The Connemara region is beautiful and I would recommend everyone take a trip to Kylemore Abbey."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day spent on the island. The gentlemen who run the ferry company are very friendly and inviting. We really enjoyed the cliffs tour as well."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting.. long time since I previously visited Westport house. My teenage granddaughter & 9 year old really enjoyed and took it all in.. we downloaded the app & listened to guided tour.. they loved all the period costumes and bedrooms, toys.. the stories of Grace O Malley.. super. Have already recommended to other family members ."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Steve, made our tour fun and interesting. He told us so much history and details of the areas we visited. Breathtaking views. He made sure we all got to see the places we wanted to see, and we had ages ranging from 7 to 77. It was a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "The trip to Connemara and Kylemore Abbey with Mike was excellent. Mike’s commentary was comprehensive and witty. We enjoyed every minute of it."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time learning Irish dance steps with Siobhan and the rest of my dance classmates this past week. Siobhan was very friendly and upbeat and was even willing to help accommodate a conflict in my schedule. The biggest treat was watching her do a part of Riverdance at the end of our class. This class was a highlight of my trip to Ireland and I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a unique and special experience here or if you are looking to brush up on your dance moves!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the atmosphere they created int his wonderful Castle, and the performers were Excellent, and seemed to really enjoy their jobs!"
* A traveler said: "booked the tour in advance was was easy online. The village of Cong is beautiful and very friendly people, lovely cafes and bars/restaurants. The Quiet Man tour was absolutely excellent. We had a very warm welcome from Mary at the lovely museum and Gerry, our tour guide, was brilliantly entertaining and informative. Great stories were told. Took a walk to Asford Caste grounds and forest to finish off a fab day out in the West of Ireland."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Galway
- Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
- Connemara Day Trip from Galway: Kylemore Abbey and Ross Errily Friary
- Cliffs Of Moher Tour from Galway including Doolin Village
- Aran Islands and Cliffs of Moher Cruise
- Caherconnell Fort & Sheepdog Demonstrations
- Self Guided Electric Bike Tour of Historical Sites in the Burren Co Clare
- Private Luxury Tour of Kauai: South & West Shores
- Connemara, Kylemore Abbey or Connemara National Park day tour from Galway-Guided
- Photography Tour of Galway with an Instagram Influencer
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England