York Brewery Tours and Activities
From grain to glass, see how traditional ale is created at York Brewery. Located just inside the city walls on Toft Green, York Brewery has been handcrafting real ales since 1996.
The brewery site was built in the late 16th century, and has seen many uses over its history, but now it is home to a 20-barrel brew plant, with six traditional open top fermenters and five conditioning tanks. You can see it all in action, and enjoy four tastes, when you visit.
Groups meet in the brewery taproom, giving you an opportunity to have a taste before heading out on a guided tour. There are plenty of stops along the way to get a good view of the hard work of the Master Brewer. By the time the tour is over you’ll understand how the entire brewing process works.
Please note York Brewery is currently brewing in a temporary location.
Tours and Activities to Experience York Brewery
No results found.How about something else?See all York tours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in North East England