Top York Sightseeing Passes
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All York Tours
Ideal for travelers looking for the flexibility to determine their own itinerary, the York Pass provides access to a number of the region’s top attractions, including The Deep, Beningbrough Hall, and more. Don’t worry about buying individual admission tickets; instead, use the convenient and hassle-free York Pass to save time on the day, allowing you more time to enjoy the sights.
Journey back in time on a hop-on hop-off bus tour of York, England’s quintessential medieval town. Your flexible 24-hour ticket enables you build a custom itinerary of York’s main attractions such as The Stonebow, Clifford’s Tower, Museum Gardens and more. With unobstructed views from the open-top viewing deck and 20 possible stops around town, you have the best of the city at your fingertips.
Delve into the dark recesses of York’s history on this evening ghost bus tour. With your spooky local guide, visit notorious local haunts of restless spirits, and pass eerie sites such as York Minster, Clifford’s Tower, and the grave of Dick Turpin, infamous highwayman and murderer. Throughout the tour, hear anecdotes and fascinating facts about York’s grisly past, and make key stops for a closer look at the city’s most haunted buildings.
Skip the standard group tours and enjoy an alternative history of York during this award-winning, immersive guided tour of the city. Pass by top attractions—such as the Shambles and Jorvik Viking Centre—as you listen to your guide tell tales of witches, queens, and murderers that you wouldn’t hear on most other tours.
See a spookier side to York without the worry of getting lost during this guided ghost walk around the streets and snickelways (alleys) of the medieval city. Listen to your guide tell tales of York’s tragic past that you wouldn’t otherwise hear, ask questions along the way to learn more, and enjoy an atypical introduction to the city.
Join us on a relaxed journey through history, myths, legends and architecture. Discover how the medieval city thrived and developed to become the city we all love today. Our guides deliver a fun and unique take on York mixing history, sightseeing and exploration to offer a unique insight into York, passing the largest medieval gothic Cathedral in Northern Europe, old cobbled streets, Guild Halls, scenic views of our rivers, devils doors and so much more. We cover all the important landmarks of York and go off the beaten track to places you may not think of going. We are all stories in the end, write yours with us!
Puzzle fans need look no further than this immersive York treasure hunt murder mystery, set in 1491, that’s sent to your phone (over the Telegram app) as a series of riddles. Discover classic sights and quirky delights as you unravel each cryptic clue, unlock the path to the next location—and bring the criminal to justice. You’ll cover around 2.5 miles (4 kilometers), with two optional pub breaks en route.
Learn the art of making (and tasting!) chocolate from an expert during this fun tasting experience. Watch chocolate being made, and sample chocolates of different strengths and flavor notes made with cocoa beans from around the world. Once you’re done, enjoy great discounts in the shop and café.
Don’t worry about getting lost in the winding streets of medieval York during this introductory tour of the city, ideal for first-time visitors and those with limited time in the region. See several York highlights—including St Mary’s Abbey, York Minster, and The Shambles—without worrying about directions, while benefiting from the insight of your guide throughout.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sightseeing Passes in York?
The best Sightseeing Passes in York according to Viator travelers are:
What Sightseeing Passes in York are taking additional safety precautions?
These York experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sightseeing Passes in York are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in York may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Sightseeing Passes
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Clifford's Tower Tours & Tickets
- Treasurer's House Tours & Tickets
- Yorkshire Museum Tours & Tickets
- Mansion House Tours & Tickets
- Barley Hall Tours & Tickets
- Beningbrough Hall Tours & Tickets
- York Maze Tours & Tickets
- Henry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar Tours & Tickets
- York Dungeon Tours & Tickets
- Jorvik Dig Tours & Tickets
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway Tours & Tickets
- York Army Museum Tours & Tickets
- Goddards House and Garden Tours & Tickets
- York's Chocolate Story Tours & Tickets
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming Tours & Tickets
- Jorvik Viking Centre Tours & Tickets
- York Castle Museum Tours & Tickets
- Merchant Adventurers' Hall Tours & Tickets
- Fairfax House Tours & Tickets
- York Cold War Bunker Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets