Top York Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
77 results | All York Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved the whole experience and the interactive tour guide. It’s a absolute must for any tourist that visits York !"
* A traveler said: "Very good, guide was excellent, would recommend, not our first time, but excellent. Always use when we go to a city."
* A traveler said: "Great day out .got to see many parts of Yorkshire .with the highlight being the moors and a ride on a steam train .peter the guide was top draw explaining the whole day and telling us the times and places we had to be to pick up the mini bus .lovely day out cheers Pete"
* A traveler said: "It was a very informative adventure add a really great time doing it and you got to see York in more ways that you could imagine"
* A traveler said: "Relaxing on the river in the brilliant sunshine listening to the narrator inform about the history of Harrogate"
* A traveler said: "Dave was extraordinarily knowledgeable and I really appreciated the detail he provided. He painted some wonderful historical scenes and did his best to make it an immersive experience."
* A traveler said: "Mad Alice is brilliant!! She knew everyone by name and included everyone..Very funny and factual..she is a gem"
* A traveler said: "Great stories and captivated us all. Would recommend thus tour.great stories and captivated us all...."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, well worth the money. The guy working was excellent, explained everything quickly and clearly. Out and out great thing to do in York!"
* A traveler said: "Entertaining walk through some beautiful but spooky parts of York, we did this at twilight so really added to it. Good fun !"
* A traveler said: "Was a lovely experience the staff where great, drinks a good price aswell, remember to take a coat gets a bit chilly"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, full of interesting details . The guide was passionate about the City and it’s history"
* A traveler said: "Very easy and interesting route to follow/ highly recommended!! We followed over two days and split in half- very easy to jump in and out."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, Lee the driver very informative would recommend to go on this trip, fantastic scenery beautiful little villages,"
* A traveler said: "I have been on many tours and David from White Rose tours rates as one of the best. His knowledge of York was impressive. He took the time to find out what I was interested in and catered the tour to me. Do not hesitate to book with White Rose Tours."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, great tour guide, great photo stop points and the stops planned have lovely villages. The guide was kind and caring and also got to know you as well as pointed out good places to visit whilst in different villages. Great trip to also go alone if you don’t have anyone to go with."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very informative about the local areas and its history. Always made sure we were OK and looked after us. Also gave good recommendations for the best places to eat along the journey."
* A traveler said: "I loved the entire experience. The itinerary was very well put together and the guide very professional and knowledgeable. It was lovely of him to stop when we wanted to take pictures. Thank you for a lovely experience, highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had such å great time with this ture. The driver Trevor is Very accomodating, he knows å lot of information. We always use viator in any trips."
* A traveler said: "Very personal small group with Louise as our guide. Very informative and enjoyable. Would definitely recommend and do it again :)"
* A traveler said: "2 adults, a 16 year old and a 10 year old and we all had a great time. Cecil and Claire very knowledgeable and great hosts."
* A traveler said: "An enjoyable experience with an amusing and knowledgeable guide. Highly recommended for passing a fun evening."
* A traveler said: "The staff on board were friendly and attentive. The sandwiches and cakes were delicious. Captain Kris was informative and knowledgable throughout the tour. He went above and beyond, welcoming all tourists personally when boarding the cruise. He took time to ask and check in with each and every person. A very relaxing and enjoyable outing!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- York Maze
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- Goddards House and Garden
- York Dungeon
- Mansion House
- Clifford's Tower
- Yorkshire Museum
- Merchant Adventurers' Hall
- National Railway Museum
- York Castle Museum
- Treasurer's House
- Jorvik Dig
- York Cold War Bunker
- Barley Hall
- York Brewery
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- Beningbrough Hall
- York Army Museum
- Henry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar