Brooklyn Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveller said: "So beautiful, my baby was exited, clean organized,, I will come back soon. I love this place for enjoy a day"
* A traveller said: "The Manhattan skyline is breathtaking and can only be truly appreciated while sailing along the shore! What a great, easy way to see the Statue of Liberty up close. And No crowds! Captain Martin was a gracious host and loves storytelling NY’s history. I highly recommend this excursion for locals and out of town guests."
* A traveller said: "Alex is a terrific guide and navigated us through 3 different Brooklyn neighborhoods looking at the architecture, explaining the history surrounding each and how each community was developed and not to be missed the food specialties of each area. I highly recommend this tour1"
* A traveller said: "Really informative and fun tour. Our tour guide is a local graffiti artist, so she was able to provide a lot insight about the artists we saw on the tour. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveller said: "It was difficult and confusing to find the meeting point because the company listed one place and the guide told us somewhere different. Other than that it was a great tour."
* A traveller said: "Excellent 5 hours spent with John on this Brooklyn Bike Tour. It is definitely the one thing to do, allowing me to see, feel and even taste the better part of Brooklyn, i.e on a bike with a fun, good and knowledgable fella like John. I highly recommend this bike tour to anyone visiting New York. Well done John."
* A traveller said: "I had Gabrielle as my tour guide and she was fantastic. It was great getting to stroll around like a local but learn all of the little bits of information that someone else may not share."
* A traveller said: "Really enjoyed Walters stories and passion for the place and food. I enjoyed the historical context most!"
* A traveller said: "It was great tour guide was awesome made everyone feel comfortable and full recommend everyone to try the Experience"
* A traveller said: "Monia Bonaldo was a fantastic tour guide! She had an encyclopedic knowledge of Harlem, the history, and the culture. She was delightful and personable and entertaining."
* A traveller said: "Great guide. Fascinating. Bikes in good condition. Brooklyn is wonderful. Red hook and dumbo esp cool"
* A traveller said: "My daughter and I had a fabulous tour with Brian! We tasted great food, learned so much about the neighborhoods of Brooklyn, and enjoyed the day as locals would- chatting up folks all throughout! Highly recommend this! Oh and we walked away totally full and with good recommendations for the rest of the day and evening! Julie"
* A traveller said: "I live in Brooklyn & was always curious & a little intimidated about this part of Crown Heights. Not any more! This tour was very fluid and flexible. The community was welcoming. We went into the very busy synagogue, people's homes, shops and more. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveller said: "Enjoyed this tour very much! Ariel is an awesome & knowledgeable tour guide who encourages interaction with participants. Wish it was longer 😊."
* A traveller said: "Waterfront and Brooklyn heights neighborhood. Irene was friendly and full of interesting historical information. She adapted the tour to our needs and interests."
* A traveller said: "The guide explained the history of the illumination and the tips regarding the scene. I could catch every interesting point !"
* A traveller said: "I live in Brooklyn and liked exploring Bushwick with a purpose. It's a fun area with an interesting art scene. Great way to spend a Saturday morning. Tour guide really knew his stuff. I'd recommend tourists as well as New Yorkers take this tour."
* A traveller said: "Kaws was fun. Egyptian collection is fantastic. Myriad paintings in every gallery augmented by sculpture create a full experience"
* A traveller said: "a real treat - our guide was knowledgeable, engaging, and funny we covered a lot of ground in terms of writers and the neighborhood itself this tour would be a bargain at twice the current price T. Paul - Columbus OH"
* A traveller said: "Excellent. The driver we had was outstanding, he gave us a running commentary of all the areas we were travelling through."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Barclays Center
- Brooklyn Museum
- Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)
- Brooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library)
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal
- Empire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge
- Green-Wood Cemetery
- Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Jewish Children's Museum
- Brooklyn Children's Museum
- Flatbush Avenue
- Sunset Park
- Jacques Torres Chocolate
- Grand Army Plaza
- Domino Park
- Brooklyn Grange
- The Cyclone
- New York Transit Museum
- Carroll Gardens
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Sunset Park
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Artists & Fleas
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts