Choose from à la carte adventures or opt for combo tours that roll multiple activities into one action-packed day at Selvatica. Every tour includes the Extreme Canopy zipline circuit with standard cables and the Cenote Splash, a zipline cable that ends with a cenote swim.
Up the adrenaline with add-ons like the Offroad Polaris tour, ATV rides, or the Gimmee All with access to the extreme Human Roller-Coaster and Flying Superman ziplines. As an extra perk, Selvatica offers complimentary round-trip transportation from most Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Riviera Maya hotels for the ultimate convenience.
Recent reviews from experiences in Cancun
Things to Know Before You Go
Allow at least five hours door-to-door for your Selvatica experience.
Ziplines have a weight limit of 330 pounds (150 kilograms).
Bring swimming gear and a change of clothes.
Lockers are available for an additional fee.
How to Get There
Selvatica offers complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from most major regional hotels as part of most tours. If you want to drive there yourself, it's an easy 1-hour trip from nearby Cancun.
When to Get There
The park is open year-round, and multiple tour departure times are available throughout the day. December through April offers the best weather; it can be extremely rainy at other times of the year.
Alongside Selvatica, Cancun is surrounded by plenty of other theme and water park options to keep you busy on your next vacation. Check out Xcaret, the popular attraction which combines culture and adventure activities; consider Xel-Há aquatic park, home to lagoons, a lazy river, cenotes, and more; or stop by Xoximilco, a Riviera Maya recreation of Mexico City's famed Xochimilco neighborhood.
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Xenotes Oasis Maya
- Mayan Ruins of Coba (Zona Arqueológica de Cobá)
- Xoximilco Cancun
- CoCo Bongo Cancun
- Cancun Airport VIP Lounge
- Xplor Park
- Ventura Park
- Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Xenses Park
- Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)
- Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)
- Mandala Beach Club
- Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)
- Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)