Top Cancun Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Read MoreShow Less
With awesome wildlife and fun adventure parks, Cancun is a family-friendly destination that appeals to parents and kids alike. From the Caribbean coast to exploring ancient ruins, you can make your Cancun vacation as active or laid-back as you want. Plan your family trip to Cancun using these kid-friendly tips.
- Book advance tickets to Xcaret Park, Xel-Ha, and Xplor Adventure Park, where you’ll have access to exciting activities for all ages.
- Play pirate on a swashbuckling dinner cruise that includes kid-friendly entertainment and food.
- Double-up on an ATV ride through the jungle—older kids will love driving themselves, while younger children can ride behind their parents.
- Pick one of the ancient Maya sites within day-tripping distance, whether you want to stroll through beachside Tulum or climb the pyramid at Coba.
- Don a lifejacket for a snorkeling trip off the coast, where you’ll see colorful fish, bright coral, and other marine wildlife.
6 results | All Cancun Tours
Sort by: Featured
The jungle has many hidden treasures inside and one of the interesting places that you will find in this incredible tour is a tourist attraction called secret river. In this place you will learn too much with our knowledgeable guide who will take you through different levels of the cavern of this site. Discover an ancient Maya city that is one of the most Incredibles of the region and swim with some colorful fish in the second most important coral reef of the world. You will see the Tulum ruins in a unique way, first you will ride a boat that will take you through the turquoise Caribbean Sea, then you will be in a privileged site where you be able to see the magnificent ancient ruins of Tulum from the sea. Our certified guide will tell you some interesting stories about it. On this tour you will take many pictures of these amazing attractions of the Mexican Caribbean, and the classic photo at Tulum’s letters.
Discover the top water park in the Riviera Maya at this expansive aquatic theme park. While most water parks are made for kids, this park offers a luxury experience and thrills for adults, as well as interactive play areas designed for kids. That way, the kids don’t get bored while adults enjoy everything from extreme slides and rides to quality relaxation.
An adventure in the white island area, boat ride to reach the mangrove areas within the manatee lagoon where we will see waterfowl, we will surely see crocodiles and mangrove fauna, explorer areas in search of colorful and exuberant birds. Itinerary. • 05:00 am Pick Up Time Cancun • 06:00 am arrival to Isla Blanca. • 06:30 am Birding in Manatee Lagoon • 10:30 am Snack Time • 11:15 am Birding time in the dunes. • 02:00 pm Back to the hotel.
You cannot miss this tour in which you will visit the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, the largest protected area in the Mexican Caribbean that occupies approximately 650 thousand hectares, includes beaches, cenotes, coral reefs and a tropical jungle, home to more than 300 species of birds and more than 1000 species of plants and 100 animals. Sian Ka’an is a natural paradise and on your boat tour you will be able to observe dolphins and especially many birds (there are more than 200 species) pelicans, cormorants, eagles, herons, in short, the dream of a nature lover. It is also possible to see white-tailed deer and jaguars, in their natural habitat, you can also snorkel and observe the marine life of this reserve, you can see sea turtles and endemic fish of the región.
For nature lovers, Sian Ka'an is an unforgettable experience. With our day tour you will meet the home to a spectacular variety of creatures, including wild dolphins, manatees, tropical fish and hundreds of species of exotic birds such as pink flamingos. The tour starts from the hotel to our point of departure, we will go to Pesca Maya Lodge, where a guide will give us brief information about Sian Ka'an. We start with the wild dolphins search, a group of them live permanently at the bay. Have your cameras ready for the most amazing photos! Later we will look for loggerhead sea turtles and white turtles and we'll observe the different birds in their natural habitat, like the pelican, cormorants, herons, flamingos, eagles and a variety of parrots. At the end we will make a stop at one of the reefs to seek starfish and to know the different types of coral and tropical fish.After you can relax on the beach or explore the reef near the shore. Our driver will take you back to your hotel.
Add some excitement to your Cancun vacation by taking the family to this expansive water park. While the kids get tired of lounging on the beach or at a resort, a water park keeps the whole family engaged and entertained. The park offers everything from a lazy river and spa pool to exciting rides like the Tropical Whizzard and Freefall.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Cancun?
The best Kid-Friendly in Cancun according to Viator travellers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Cancun are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cancun experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Discover an amazing secret river and Tulum ruins in one day. Snorkel included
- Full day fun at a Beach Club in the Riviera Maya. Transport included
- Pelagic Birding Isla Blanca Cancun Mexico
- Sian Ka'an Boat Tour from Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya
- Full day pass in the best Beach Club at the Riviera Maya. Transport included
- Cenotes Sac Actun Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Airport VIP Lounge Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica) Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Tours & Tickets
- Xoximilco Cancun Tours & Tickets
- Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza Tours & Tickets
- Captain Hook Cancun Tours & Tickets
- Xenses Park Tours & Tickets
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park Tours & Tickets
- Xenotes Oasis Maya Tours & Tickets
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey) Tours & Tickets
- Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún) Tours & Tickets
- Playa Norte (North Beach) Tours & Tickets
- El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey) Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan) Tours & Tickets
- Xotik-Ha EcoPark Tours & Tickets
- Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano) Tours & Tickets
- La Isla Shopping Village Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Cancun
- Cancun to Chichen Itza
- Cancun to Xcaret
- Cancun to Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Cancun to Costa Maya
- Cancun to Merida
- Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Cancun to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Cancun to Ek Balam
- Cancun to Tulum
- Cancun to Oaxaca
- Cancun to Isla Holbox
- Cancun to Bacalar
- Cancun to Rio Lagartos
- Cancun to Valladolid