Top Myrtle Beach Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Myrtle Beach Tours
Sort by: Featured
While enjoying the fun and sun in Myrtle Beach, take some time for a lesson in surfing, tailored to fit all ages and skill levels. Learn the basics of proper form and ocean safety from a professional surf instructor that is both CPR- and first aid-certified. After some stretching, head to the water and discover how to paddle and catch waves. The instructor remains in the water through the end of the lesson, making students feel at home while attending to every learning need.
In Zombie Scavengers of Myrtle Beach, players will use an app to try to survive a zombie apocalypse. You'll do so by finding survival objects around the city, in any order you'd like, to get points and do fun zombie themed challenges for points as well. Use strategy to try and find as many items as possible in order to survive. Your survival team will be able to see the score on the app's rankings compared to teams across the country. You'll have a remote host via chat in case you need anything. Let's survive in Myrtle Beach today!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Unique Experiences in Myrtle Beach are taking additional safety precautions?
These Myrtle Beach experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Myrtle Beach are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Myrtle Beach may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel Tours & Tickets
- North Myrtle Beach Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Aquarium of Myrtle Beach Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze Tours & Tickets
- WonderWorks Myrtle Beach Tours & Tickets
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park Tours & Tickets
- Barefoot Landing Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Haunted Adventure Laser Strike Tours & Tickets
- Medieval Times Myrtle Beach Tours & Tickets