Top New York City Art & Culture
466 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveller said: "Great tour guide! I learned a lot! Great value for the price! It wasn't too long. The Statue of Liberty museum was excellent."
* A traveller said: "The most excellent tour guide provided A Fabulous history of NYC relating to Old St Patrick’s Basilica"
* A traveller said: "It was beautiful my children was impress they wanted to know the story, when you all is a lot you learn the story"
* A traveller said: "Great!! Good! Excellent. Wow! Amazing ! Sweet. Fantastic! For sure ! Beautifull. Awesome! Yeahhhhhhhhh"
* A traveller said: "The absolute BEST food tour we have ever experienced! Our tour guide, Laurie was the ideal combination of enthusiastic, friendly, excellent story teller and very knowledgeable! We enjoyed every tasting and left with a delicious tour of Brooklyn's various neighborhoods!"
* A traveller said: "It was a really good tour. Joe was knowledgeable knowledgeable and entertaining. You gave a lot of The back story of the statue and Ellis island. I wish it was clear in the description of the tour that this tour did not do access to the pedestal otherwise it was a good tour"
* A traveller said: "Our tour guide was EXCELLENT!! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Loved the tour and would recommend to everyone!!!"
* A traveller said: "The trips driver was very excellent in dealing with this New York traffic. The tour leader was very knowledgeable and interesting. It was a very good trip to get an idea and feel of all the boroughs."
* A traveller said: "Justin had so much info to share and we loved it. I am a retired American History teacher, my granddaughter, an Interior Designer and the info we already knew was told accurately and always Justin breathed a fresh perspective into the stories we knew."
* A traveller said: "Michael was great! Very knowledgeable about the park from the architecture, landscaping, monuments, and other features. We managed to cover a big chunk of the park in a couple of hours. Definitely kept me engaged the entire time and made sure to snap plenty of pictures for me."
* A traveller said: "This tour was fantastic!! The Chelsea Market can be so overwhelming with all of the different eateries to decide from so this tour is a great place to start! On top of that you’ll be able to hear the wonderful history on everything which will only solidify why NYC is amazing! You gotta try this tour! :)"
* A traveller said: "Chazz was great! Super knowledgeable and engaging. The equipment he has so everyone can hear is awesome. His presentation of the material was spot on. What a great experience! Highly recommended!!! Thanks Chazz!"
* A traveller said: "driver identified himself and made it easy for us to see him waiting for us. Friendly and on time pickup!"
* A traveller said: "Allie was an awesome guide ! Very knowledgeable and energetic. Her love for the city and its history made it even more enjoyable. Food was delicious and will definitely be going back for more !"
* A traveller said: "Julian our tour guide was awesome! He allowed us to stop and get ice cream, he had a ton of information! Super peppy and have so much detail of each stop! An awesome tour! Wish we had more time!"
* A traveller said: "Lou was knowledgeable and friendly! We would definitely book this tour again especially if there was a drink stop in the beginning and at the end Hint-Hint!"
* A traveller said: "Excellent experience, on time. We visited all the sites mentioned and always with a very detailed information. The tour guide super friendly and kind."
* A traveller said: "I did not post photos of the museum or the reflecting memorial on purpose because each person should see it for themselves and not have another’s opinions but form their own based upon your own emotions. Go and absorb and remember to never forget!"
* A traveller said: "John my tour guide was amazing. I would have him on all of my future tours. He is a perfect 10 and down to earth and very knowledgeable He made my experience very Memorable."
* A traveller said: "John our guide was great. Made the tour fun and took many pictures for us. Explained many things about Central Park we would not have known if on our own."
* A traveller said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveller said: "Jared was a pleasure to have as our tour leader. Learned history, noticed new things. Met nice people on the tour."
* A traveller said: "I am a history buff and I thought the group leader was awesome. I hope I didn't step on her toes as I was so anxious to go on this tour, some of my questions were premature."
* A traveller said: "Johnathan was an excellent tour guide. There were just 2 of us. This museum has so much history and Johnathan gave us lots of museum history & stories which really helped us understand the exhibits that have been created in this amazing museum."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Flatiron Food, Architecture, and History Tour
- Chelsea Market and High Line Food Tour
- New York Secret Food Tour of Historic Greenwich Village w/ Private Tour Option
- 3 New York Neighborhoods Small-Group Tour : SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy
- Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour plus One World Observatory Ticket
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Traditional Wellness
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster