Top New York City Classes & Workshops
25 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveller said: "Efficient check in, the lady who assist us is accommodating. The bikes are in good condition, seats comfortable. All gear you need is available and included in the price. Overall good value for money"
* A traveller said: "My son and I loved Lee’s lesson. It was cool to learn a little about graffiti artist dynamics in NYC and we also got to bring home a unique piece of art!"
* A traveller said: "We had the chance to have this ride with a guide, the Irish Dan. Great job and great patience with us!!! :-"
* A traveller said: "We got a pretty good deal. The bikes were in excellent conditions. Next time we definitely come back."
* A traveller said: "I got my bike very quickly and everything very easy. The bike rental shop is very close to the park entrance so I didn't have to ride on the avenue, great point. The bike was in perfect condition and I could see all the attractions in the park in 3 hours. Thanks"
* A traveller said: "Sunset cruise are the best and the jazz band accompanying the sun setting was absolutely beautiful! It was great enjoying being a tourist in our own city! We will go again!"
* A traveller said: "Myself and my husband booked this shuttle,we travelled out to the outlets with 3 other people. Would highly recommend it! driver very courteous and punctual thanks again"
* A traveller said: "This is a very good and interesting trip I had a chance to sample some traditional Ethnic foods of New York. The food sampling it was delicious tasty. One of the best tours i had so far here in New York. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave us a lot of interesting facts and history."
* A traveller said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveller said: "Great immigrant chronology and history from Brian. Easy walking and plenty to eat -Chinese fried dumplings, pizza, Knish and empanada."
* A traveller said: "Was great except didn’t know it would take a ninty minutes to get to it would have spent more time there otherwise was a great shopping trip"
* A traveller said: "Had a great time. Instructor was excellent! Went home with my first piece of self made art. Would definitely go again"
* A traveller said: "I have to say this trip is unique and unforgettable. Pilar ( I hope I’m not making mistake of the name ) shows me a lot of fun place of the city with the story behinds. It is definitely more than a photography trip but also a story telling trip because I get to know a lot of histories about those interesting corner of the city as well. She gives the photo I taken meaning, the bloody angle, the smallpox hospital so I feel whatever I have taken is more than a photo but a whole stories behind it. I personally really like the spots she picked which are not crowded with tourists but shows the city of New York lively. I believe anyone with a explorer heart and want to take records of their exploration will enjoy the trip as much as I do."
* A traveller said: "Samanta was a wealth of knowledge about the fashion industry and NYC’s garment district. She was fun and flexible and answered all out questions. We enjoyed seeing the working factories below Broadway! Our group ranged from 19 to 80 and all enjoyed designing and learning the process. We all received other goodies like a glow in the dark embroidered mask."
* A traveller said: "It was awesome. Kylie and her husband were very nice. The food was excellent. When I come back to New York I will be booking her again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- East Village
- 42nd Street New York City
- Orpheum Theatre
- Eugene O'Neill Theatre
- Frick Collection
- August Wilson Theater
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Times Square
- New-York Historical Society Museum and Library
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- Carnegie Hall
- Hudson River
- Woolworth Building
- Longacre Theatre
- Strand Book Store (The Strand)
- Apollo Theater
- Rockefeller Center
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Williamsburg Bridge
- Ellis Island
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster