Top New York City Dinner Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Read MoreShow Less
There's no better way to experience New York than by pairing food with a sightseeing cruise. Savor incredible views of the city skyline while enjoying brunch, lunch, or dinner on the water. Here are your options.
- Enjoy a tasty brunch cruise accompanied by unlimited sparkling wine and live jazz while admiring NYC sights like the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Cruise New York Harbor in an all-glass boat as you dig into a pre-set lunch and listen to music from a live pianist.
- Marvel at the sparkling skyline of the New York City after dark on a dinner cruise.
- Plan a romantic evening by opting for a cruise upgrade to include a private window table or an open bar with premium spirits.
- Admire New York landmarks like One World Trade Center, the Chrysler Building, and the Manhattan Bridge from the water.
Lunch & Brunch Cruises
A lunch or brunch cruise is a great addition to a day of NYC sightseeing. You'll enjoy a tasty meal, great views, and fun-filled entertainment options. Sunday brunch buffet tours are offered on the Hudson River, as are luxury lunchtime cruises featuring an up-close view of the famous Statue of Liberty and brunch cruises with live jazz, bottomless mimosas, and a buffet-style spread.
New York truly comes alive after dark, and you can get a stellar view of the illuminated Big Apple skyline on a dinner cruise. Options include an upscale 3-course dinner trip aboard a luxury vessel like the Bateaux New York, a ship that offers romantic upgrades such as roses, sparkling wine, or a premium open bar. There are also a number of fun-filled buffet dinner cruises featuring on-board DJs and a range of meal options to suit any palate.
10 results | All New York City Tours
Get a totally different and exciting perspective on New York: from a fun dinner cruise that floats around New York Harbor and Manhattan offering stunning views of the city and some of the world's most famous landmarks, from the Statue of Liberty to the Brooklyn Bridge to the Empire State Building. Indulge in a delicious buffet dinner and then groove to the onboard DJ'ed music being spun. Add this dinner cruise to your New York itinerary today!
Forget trying to snag a hard-to-get reservation at New York's hottest restaurants du jour. Instead, indulge in a delicious 3-course dinner during the cruise on an all-glass boat around New York City that offers you an up-close look at the Statue of Liberty and other famed sites. As a live pianist plays relaxing music for you, take in the immense view of one of the world's great cities and enjoy a delicious pre-set dinner by the on-board executive chef.
Experience the lights of New York City at sunset on this twilight cruise along the Hudson River and into New York Harbor. Book your ticket in advance online to spare any fuss on the night, and set sail to enjoy the illuminated landmarks while learning about the city from a guide’s informative commentary. A great way to end a day of sightseeing or kick off a night on the town.
One of the most iconic symbols of America, the Statue of Liberty rises up from New York Harbor, welcoming the immigrants who once entered the United States through nearby Ellis Island. Pay a visit to Lady Liberty and learn the stories of those who passed through Ellis Island with this convenient and flexible tour that lets you choose how long you want to spend at each attraction.
Spend a special evening aboard a New York City Dinner Cruise. See the New York City Skyline while feasting on a buffet of Top Round Beef, Roasted Pork Lion, Chicken Franchise, Baked Tilapia, Pasta, Salad, Potatoes, Veggies, Dessert and more! Sip on juice, soda, water or an alcoholic drink (from the cash bar) while you sway the night away with a live DJ.
Some of the best views of New York City's iconic skyline are from the water. This extended cruise goes all the way around Manhattan Island, affording views of the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Empire State Building, and more. While on-board, learn about the history of the island through live commentary or purchase drinks and snacks.
Admire a perspective on New York City that many visitors miss during this sunset cruise. Sail down the Hudson River aboard a 1920s replica yacht, and enjoy a drink of your choice. Accompanied by your captain’s light narration, you can take in Ellis Island and Lady Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge and Battery Park, and watch as the sun sets over the Manhattan skyline. Both indoor and outdoor observation areas are available.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Relax on a comfortable boat as it cruises around New York Harbor and Manhattan on this relaxing 2-hour afternoon cruise that includes an all-you-can-eat buffet and DJ'ed music. Get great views and a different perspective on the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center and the Empire State Building. And indulge in the delicious buffet lunch wile doing it. Upgrade the afternoon to receive a welcome glass of champagne in a souvenir glass, a table for your party size, and access to a platinum open bar.
Make the most of your time in the city that never sleeps on a guided tour of NYC’s top attractions. Travel by both the Staten Island Ferry and bus as you swing by the 9/11 Memorial, Central Park, Rockefeller Center and more. Then hop aboard a luxury boat for a sightseeing cruise past the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, complete with stunning views of the world-famous skyline and Brooklyn Bridge.
Prebook your admission to the 9/11 Memorial Museum in lower Manhattan, and guarantee your entry to the center that documented the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in 2001. Museum artifacts include first-person accounts of what happened on that September morning in 2001, multi-media displays, and exhibits on history, which commemorate nearly 3,000 people who lost their lives in the attacks.
What people are saying about Dinner Cruises in New York City
New York Dinner Cruise"Everything, from the main entrance to the boat the captain and the staff was very friendly and polite giving u directions once inside the waiter and waitress was very professional greeting you with a smile,the food and the Dj was arsome the atmosphere @ the end of the trip everybody on the dance floor it was nice I can wait to do it again."..."
Bateaux New York Premier Dinner Cruise"The staff were excellent I thought, our waitress Sydney was brilliant, very thoughtful girl always how we were doing and if we were happy with everything. I asked my girlfriend to marry me on the trip and they gave us champagne and roses, extremely thoughtful of them! Band was excellent as well!"..."
Circle Line: New York City Harbor Lights Cruise"The views of the city during the sunset are amazing! Crew was very helpful and kind. If your are traveling with your love this is a very romantic way to end the day."..."
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour: All Options"The trip was organised well and the guide, Owen, was very knowledgeable and was very patient with answering questions from both the young and old. We learnt so much that we didn't know about the history on both islands. I would absolutely recommend this tour."..."
Circle Line: Complete Manhattan Island Cruise"Great cruise with a knowledgeable tour guide. We loved hearing the history of the city and landmarks. Especially great foe those with a limited amount of time in NYC."..."
New York City Sunset Cruise on Yacht Manhattan"The crew members onboard were the best! Helpful and friendly and engaged with the guests throughout the entire cruise. Generous pours with the wine and cocktails, too. Would do it again!"..."
9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket"The fountain’s were beautiful, the tribute walk and the wall of the K-9s of 911. Something I never considered of 9-11 and the pictures of them 10 years later. Beautiful!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dinner Cruises in New York City?
The best Dinner Cruises in New York City according to Viator travellers are:
What Dinner Cruises in New York City are taking additional safety precautions?
These New York City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Food Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Majestic Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Broadway Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Eleven Tears Memorial Tours & Tickets
- Strawberry Fields (John Lennon Memorial) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Jewish Heritage Tours & Tickets
- Fraunces Tavern Museum Tours & Tickets
- New York City Little Italy Tours & Tickets
- Longacre Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Helen Hayes Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Circle in the Square Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Tiffany & Co. Flagship Store Tours & Tickets
- New York City St. Patrick's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Wollman Rink Tours & Tickets
- Times Square Tours & Tickets
- One World Trade Center Tours & Tickets
- Bronx Zoo Tours & Tickets
- St. Paul's Chapel Tours & Tickets
- Hayden Planetarium Tours & Tickets
- Al Hirschfeld Theatre Tours & Tickets
- August Wilson Theater Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster