Top New York City How to Get Around
472 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveller said: "The tour guy Richard made this trip unforgettable, the timing was spot on for almost every sight we went, the hotel could be better but overall it was great"
* A traveller said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveller said: "Our guide was full of great information. It was the BEST experience we had in NYC! Highly recommend!"
* A traveller said: "This is our third time on the beast. We always LOVE it and will be back!!! So fun!!! The music was so good and the boat feels safe but super fun!!"
* A traveller said: "Just relaxing riding, driver/Gilbert was smoothly driving and tour guide/Brian was really funny and knowledgeable and attentive to all of us."
* A traveller said: "We had an incredible time. From a smooth check-in to take off. From the clean aircraft to a friendly and experienced pilot. From the sweeping panoramic views of the city, to the informative tour of famous land marks. Wonderful company to book through and great adventure to experience. We will return!"
* A traveller said: "It was amazing and I would recommend this experience to anyone. We were unable to get a reservation for sunset but I can only imagine how beautiful that would be. The view of NY city from the 102 floor on an outside patio at night was breathtaking to say the least. I hope to do it again. You will not regret the decision to go."
* A traveller said: "We had a great time! Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The food at the cafeteria was AMAZING! I had the turkey bacon wrap, and never had a more delicious one anywhere before."
* A traveller said: "Had a wonderful experience on this, got to see the whole city and take good pictures and meet some great people on the flight"
* A traveller said: "Everyone was so nice.. this was my first time and the experience was awesome. Everyone smiled and treated us so nice. Shout out to Jackie. I’m definitely going to do it again."
* A traveller said: "It was great! The entire experience was efficient and professional. The flight was quick yet comprehensive in seeing both midtown and downtown Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty. The pilot was very friendly and pointed out both the major and other interesting landmarks. She was extremely personable. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveller said: "It was great! Just wished we would have gone on a longer one but we were in a bit of a rush. Take your time!"
* A traveller said: "This was the highlight of my holiday to Washington and New York. The music was wonderful. Sheryl our guide was very informative and helpful. We would have eaten in Lenox Saphire had we realised this was possible. Would love togo again if we ever return to New york."
* A traveller said: "Such a great experience. Took my Niece and Nephew from Washington state. My Nephew was able to sit in front with the pilot. Took tons of great pics and videos. Outstanding views of the city and Statue of Liberty. Definitely worth the money. An experience they will never forget."
* A traveller said: "Crew was super friendly, views were great. We got delayed by rain and there was good communication and perfect weather after. Thanks to the crew"
* A traveller said: "I arrived first for a girls weekend and had a few hours to kill before the rest of the girls got into town. I saw this tour at the last minute and thought, why not. This tour is a great value and your tour guides are top notch. I went by myself but met others who were alone as well as couples. Just all around super fun. This is good if you are an early bird special and cannot stay up late to go clubbing until 4am."
* A traveller said: "Showing my granddaughter NYC, the easy access with the CityPass made this trip very easy! I highly recommend the CityPass!"
* A traveller said: "Amazing. Exhilarating. Great ride. Great pilots. A bit tightly cramped though. I think the helicopters should not fly with more than 4 passengers. They currently fly 6."
* A traveller said: "It was truly a wonderful experience. To the point where my mom cried with joy. This is very memorable and I would reccomend Brian as a great tour guide. He keeps everyone needs in mind and makes sure everyone has a great time."
* A traveller said: "The absolute BEST food tour we have ever experienced! Our tour guide, Laurie was the ideal combination of enthusiastic, friendly, excellent story teller and very knowledgeable! We enjoyed every tasting and left with a delicious tour of Brooklyn's various neighborhoods!"
* A traveller said: "We learned so much about 19th century NYC. It was a very memorable experience inside the church and seeing the catacombs."
* A traveller said: "Guide was outstanding, really excellent knowledge about the History of the different parts of NYC. He kept the Tour moving and the 3 hours flew. The food stops were very unique"
* A traveller said: "Vast amount of detailed information by knowledgeable expert....gorgeous motor yacht.. ..exceptional crew....best way to cruise around entire Manhattan Island."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Horse Carriage Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Power Boats
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster