Top New York City Lunch Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All New York City Tours
Relax on a comfortable boat as it cruises around New York Harbor and Manhattan on this relaxing 2-hour afternoon cruise that includes an all-you-can-eat buffet and DJ'ed music. Get great views and a different perspective on the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center and the Empire State Building. And indulge in the delicious buffet lunch wile doing it. Upgrade the afternoon to receive a welcome glass of champagne in a souvenir glass, a table for your party size, and access to a platinum open bar.
Some of the best views of New York City's iconic skyline are from the water. This extended cruise goes all the way around Manhattan Island, affording views of the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Empire State Building, and more. While on-board, learn about the history of the island through live commentary or purchase drinks and snacks.
Forget trying to snag a reservation at New York's hot restaurant du jour. Don't wait in line at a popular eatery, either. Instead, indulge in a delicious lunch during this 2-hour cruise on an all-glass boat around New York City that offers you an up-close look at the Statue of Liberty. As a live pianist plays relaxing music for you, take in the immense view of one of the world's great cities and enjoy a delicious pre-set lunch by the on-board executive chef.
Avoid the mobs of people sightseeing on land, and opt for this Manhattan architecture yacht cruise instead. From the teak deck of the boat, learn about New York City's architectural landmarks as you circumnavigate the island and listen to the 'Around Manhattan' narration provided by members of the American Institute of Architects (AIA). One beer or glass of wine is provided, as well as soda.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
New York City’s landmarks are iconic masterpieces. See the city’s best sights on this relaxing sightseeing cruise. Get an incredible perspective of the Manhattan skyline, plus close-ups of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge and more.
Make the most of your time in the city that never sleeps on a guided tour of NYC’s top attractions. Travel by both the Staten Island Ferry and bus as you swing by the 9/11 Memorial, Central Park, Rockefeller Center and more. Then hop aboard a luxury boat for a sightseeing cruise past the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, complete with stunning views of the world-famous skyline and Brooklyn Bridge.
Cruise the New York Harbor in style—and enjoy a speedy and convenient way to see some of its highlights—on this seamless sightseeing cruise. Pick from multiple convenient departure times, make your own way to Pier 36, and hop aboard your vessel. Get comfortable indoors or on the outer decks, and keep your camera at the ready: you’ll glide past the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, and more.
Take a ride on the wild side with this 30-minute speedboat tour of New York City. Hop on board The Beast and let the fun begin. This high-speed boat tour along New York Harbor — complete with loud, rocking music and playful narration — acts like a roller coaster on water. It’s a must-do experience for adrenalin junkies.
Forget trying to snag a hard-to-get reservation at New York's hottest restaurants du jour. Instead, indulge in a delicious 3-course dinner during the cruise on an all-glass boat around New York City that offers you an up-close look at the Statue of Liberty and other famed sites. As a live pianist plays relaxing music for you, take in the immense view of one of the world's great cities and enjoy a delicious pre-set dinner by the on-board executive chef.
What people are saying about Lunch Cruises in New York City
Circle Line: Complete Manhattan Island Cruise"Great cruise with a knowledgeable tour guide. We loved hearing the history of the city and landmarks. Especially great foe those with a limited amount of time in NYC."..."
Manhattan Architecture Yacht Cruise"I decided to drag my friends with me on this cruise because I loved architecture, even though they didnt. The architecture part wasnt for them, as expected, but they enjoyed a beautiful boat with drinks and views nonetheless. I wish the new narrator lots of luck, fun and smooth sailing."..."
Circle Line: NYC Beast Speedboat Ride"We had a very good time the boat was pretty fast. And there team was helpful... definately a must try experience.... P.S.. if it's your first time... Sit all the way in the back row.."..."
Bateaux New York Premier Dinner Cruise"The staff were excellent I thought, our waitress Sydney was brilliant, very thoughtful girl always how we were doing and if we were happy with everything. I asked my girlfriend to marry me on the trip and they gave us champagne and roses, extremely thoughtful of them! Band was excellent as well!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Lunch Cruises in New York City?
What Lunch Cruises in New York City are taking additional safety precautions?
These New York City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Lunch Cruises in New York City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in New York City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Lunch Cruises
- Food Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Jet Boat Rentals
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boat Rentals
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Rockaway Beach Tours & Tickets
- One World Trade Center Tours & Tickets
- Rockefeller Center Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Jewish Heritage Tours & Tickets
- MoMA PS1 Tours & Tickets
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts Tours & Tickets
- MetLife Stadium Tours & Tickets
- The Ride Tours & Tickets
- Bronx Little Italy Tours & Tickets
- New York City Ballet (NYCB) Tours & Tickets
- Barrymore Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Bryant Park Tours & Tickets
- Fort Tryon Park Tours & Tickets
- The Metropolitan Opera Tours & Tickets
- August Wilson Theater Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Café Yankee Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Falls Tours & Tickets
- New Amsterdam Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Al Hirschfeld Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Eugene O'Neill Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster