New Hall Military Museum
Sat & Sun 10am-5pm
320 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 19106
The New Hall Military Museum sits on the east side of Independence Mall, right behind the First Bank of the United States. It is open only Saturdays and Sundays, from 10 am to 5 pm.
Very interesting and great value!
Very interesting history that I had never heard before and the guide truly brought the stories to life! Great value for a great tour.
Lauren_B, Jun 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to New Hall Military Museum?
What else should I know about attractions in Philadelphia?
As well as visiting the New Hall Military Museum, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Carpenters' Hall
- Independence National Historical Park
- Second Bank of the United States
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Dolley Todd House
- Library Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)
- Franklin Court
- National Liberty Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish History (NMAJH)
- Independence Mall
- Powel House
- Liberty Bell Center
- Congress Hall in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Old City Hall
- Independence Visitor Center