Pittsburgh Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveller said: "Just finding out the history of Pittsburgh & more things to do when we return. Pittsburgh is a beautiful city."
* A traveller said: "Great time learning about the city. The tour guide made it such a fun experience. He was very informative and funny too!"
* A traveller said: "George’s deep knowledge and many stories brought Pittsburgh to life for us. We will recommend this tour to our friends!"
* A traveller said: "This was a great tour and George shared so many things about Pittsburgh and the steel industry that I had never heard of. Had no idea of the impact this city has had on the country and the world from it founding. George had handouts and we visited sites that were so fascinating."
* A traveller said: "I’ve taken a few of these in other cities and I liked that this one was more research based than just lore. As much history as ghosts - and I like both so thank you!"
* A traveller said: "Rachel was a very knowledgeable and engaging tour guide. She went above and beyond what we expected from a walking tour. Her knowledge of Pittsburgh history is amazing. It was a most pleasurable outing, And we now have a greater appreciation for the city."
* A traveller said: "Christine was knowledgeable and had a knack for telling an engaging story. The tour was the perfect amount of walking on a hot summer day."
* A traveller said: "Dave is a spectacular guide...knowledgeable about the history, the architecture, and the many stories that make the city interesting."
* A traveller said: "This was a great deal...the amount of food was wonderful, with the menu we chose. And the savings was great. I was amazed how much money I saved. Food, tax and gratuity all inclusive. Even my server was impressed by the deal. Great way to enjoy this restaurant!!"
* A traveller said: "George is a wonderful person, very knowledgeable and made the experience very fun. He is very jovial and passionate about Pittsburgh history and architecture. We had a great day with him. I highly recommend the tour!"
* A traveller said: "Two outstanding homes that are built with into the landscape. A stunning vacation home that offered serenity to its owner and a permanent home that offers continual vistas of nature, both constructed with detail."
* A traveller said: "We had a fun day with our guide. If you like American history you will enjoy the stories about this city and its importance to our country."
* A traveller said: "Eric was a great tour guide - relaxed, informative and amenable. The tour had some stalwart favorites and some interesting new sour tastes of beer. And the food at Penn brewery was fantastic - a nice taste of ethnic Pittsburgh: brat, pierogi, and pastrami sandwich. Loved it!"
* A traveller said: "Great self tour with my family. We really enjoyed learning about Pittsburgh and it’s incredible history"
* A traveller said: "I love art galleries but this gallery had a unique concept that is a must see. Great pieces currently on display and staff was accommodating! I do plan to visit again when I am in Pittsburgh!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Ontario