Bora Parc Valcartier
Bora Parc (part of the Village Vacances Valcartier resort) offers 14 slides, a FlowRider surf machine, and rides suitable for kids, including the calming river float. The park offers both daytime and evening tickets, so you may want to pre-book admission to choose the most convenient time slot.
To make the most of your visit, and take advantage of Valcartier property amenities, book a package deal at the resort, which typically include Bora Parc passes, a room at Hôtel Valcartier, and discounts for other on-site activities.
Things to Know Before You Go
Though common areas at Village Vacances Valcartier are wheelchair accessible, some Bora Parc rides are not.
There is an on-site cafe at the park and other dining options and picnic areas around the resort.
Admission is free for children of less than 39.5 inches (1 meter) tall.
Lockers are available for an additional fee.
How to Get There
Located roughly 30 minutes north of Quebec City, Bora Parc is easiest to reach by car. Take Autoroute 40 West to Autoroute 573 North, then QC 371 North. Find Bora Parc just ahead, at 1860 Boulevard Valcartier.
When to Get There
Bora Parc Valcartier is open all year round, though hours change seasonally. The park closes for one hour in the middle of the day. Though there's no bad time to visit, if you stop by in the summer months you can take advantage of combo passes, which offer access to both Valcartier’s indoor and outdoor water parks.
Sleep in an Ice Hotel
Winter visitors can create the perfect counterpoint to a tropical Bora Parc excursion by booking a uniquely wintery experience at Valcartier's Hôtel de Glace (Ice Hotel). The ornate ice hotel is open from January 2 through March 2, offers more than 40 rooms, and has great amenities, such as steamy saunas. Don't miss the chance to sip champagne in ice flutes and enjoy a comfy rest in ultra-warm sleeping bags.
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)
- Fortifications of Quebec National Historic Site
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Quebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)
- Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-Cathedral
- Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)
- Upper Town (Haute-Ville)
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)