Top Stirling Cultural Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Stirling Tours
Immerse yourself in the old town of Stirling on this 1.5 hour tour with a local, knowledgeable guide. Walk in the footsteps of Mary Queen of Scots, William Wallace and Robert the Bruce whilst you hear the tales of battles, kings and queens who shaped Stirling, and Scotland into the place it is today. Learn about executions, marketplaces and grave robbers as well as modern life in this bustling city. Key sights include: Stirling Castle The Church of the Holy Rude Stirling Cemetery Old Town Jail and many more hidden gems too!
This is a great pick for history buffs—visit Bannockburn Battlefield, and learn about some of Scotland’s greatest battles. Benefit from having a guide with great knowledge of war history to provide commentary about multiple battles, such as the Scottish Wars of Independence, and the Battle of Bannockburn in June 1314. Find out stories about the people who influenced and took part in the battles—information you likely wouldn’t discover alone.
History enthusiasts can uncover the story of the Battle of Stirling Bridge on this guided tour. Join your guide to hear about this major Scottish victory during the Wars of Independence at the very place it happened. Hear the tales of those who fell, learn about the happenings of the battle, and walk away with an understanding of why Wallace's greatest victory occurred at Stirling Bridge.
This Whiskywheels tour is fantastic for those wishing to sample what the Edinburgh whisky distilleries have to offer. Delicate and fruity, with a kick, these drams are some of the most well sought after in the whisky industry. Edinburgh Whisky Tour: 1. Glenkinchie Distillery is a Scottish single malt whisky distillery in East Lothian, Scotland. The best of the six distilleries in the Lowland region. 2. The Malt Whisky Society was formed in 1983 by a group of unconventional ‘water of life’ experts. The society exists to present their selected single cask whisky in its purest form. 3. Our final stop for your Edinburgh whisky tour is the newly built Holyrood distillery. Holyrood is all about flavour. Taste your way through our beautiful city while learning the history and entertaining tales from each distillery from local experts who know their whisky. Our Half Day Tour includes one distillery Tour and Tasting and an optional drop off at the Malt Whisky Society for lunch.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cultural Tours in Stirling?
The best Cultural Tours in Stirling according to Viator travellers are:
What Cultural Tours in Stirling are taking additional safety precautions?
These Stirling experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets