Departure & Return
We meet at the front gates of Belfast City Hall in Donegall Square North. The tour starts every day at 10.30am. Your guide will be wearing a black jacket or t-shirt with the DC Tours logo on the left breast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (1.5 miles)
- Minimum age is 12 years
- The tour will take place regardless of the weather. Please check the forecast and dress accordingly
- A waterproof jacket is recommended just in case of showers, as is warm clothing during the winter months
- Belfast City Center is completely flat, so no hills or steps are involved. However, comfortable footwear is advised
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY DC Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms