Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the caves where the Red Priestess gave birth to a shadow assassin
- Includes round-trip transportation from Belfast
- Marvel at the Giant's Causeway (a Northern Ireland must) as well as iconic filming sites such as Lordsport and Carrick-a-Rede
- Spend a day immersed in the same world as the popular series
- Tour 'Game of Thrones' filming locations from Belfast
- Visit the Dark Hedge tunnel of trees, a perfect place for otherworldly photos
Departure & Return
Check in at the Irish Tour Tickets office. The address is 10 Great Victoria Street, Belfast, BT2 7BA (opposite the Grand Opera House). Should you have any questions or problems about getting to the tour meeting point please call 02890 321321
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The tour is a little rushed but needs to be to be able to fit everything in." See review