- Hear insider gossip about the popular HBO TV series, based on George Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire novels
- Visit the caves where Melisandre of Asshai gave birth to a shadow baby and learn about King Joffrey
- Stop for photos on the Dark Hedges road and in front of the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Enjoy free time to explore the Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage site
Departure & Return
Please check-in by 8.30am with our member of staff, who will be at the front of the hotel, with a sign that shows "McComb's Travel".
What To Expect
Receive a fascinating introduction to the region and its links with immensely popular TV show, Game of Thrones, before arriving at the town of Cushenden to explore the caves in which Melisandre of Asshai gave birth to her ‘shadow baby.’
Listen to entertaining Game of Thrones tales and trivia as you immerse yourself in the atmospheric mystery of Dark Hedges Road, a road that lies beneath a natural archway of intertwined trees. Capture photographs of one of Northern Ireland’s most popular sights, and the place where Arya Stark dressed as a boy to escape the king, and then head to your next destination.
When you arrive at larrybane Quarry. Recognize famous backdrops from the show’s stunning scenery and then continue to the quaint village of Ballintoy to revitalize with a traditional Irish lunch (own expense).
Travel onward to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Giant’s Causeway, a mystifying national landmark revered for its bizarre, hexagonal-shaped stones. After a thorough exploration of the incredible area, return to your vehicle and relax during the journey back to Belfast, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travellers
- OPERATED BY McComb's Coach Travel Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews