- Full-day tour to Giant’s Causeway from Belfast
- Stop at the Old Bushmills Distillery, where one of the Ireland’s famous whiskies is produced
- Climb the stones at Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Please check-in by 8.30am with our member of staff, who will be outside the hotel with a board showing "McComb's Travel".
What To Expect
Travel the scenic Antrim Road to the famous Carrickfergus Castle, an impressive Norman fortress considered one of Northern Ireland’s best preserved. Hear of the structure’s intriguing history before traveling to the Old Mushmills Distillery, home to one of Ireland’s favorite brands of the amber nectar. Revitalize with lunch at the distilleries bar (own expense), and purchase special whiskey-related souvenirs from the gift shop (own expense).
Then, it's onto the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge. On arrival, conquer your fears and walk tentatively across the rickety bridge suspended 100 feet (30 meters) above the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean (own expense). If you’d prefer to keep your adrenaline levels stable, opt for a bracing walk along the coast instead.
Relax during the scenic journey back to Belfast, which passes the medieval Dunluce Castle, and bid your guide farewell in central Belfast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is free to visit the stones at the Giant's Causeway, however, a National Trust fee applies for anyone who wants to enter the Visitor Centre.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travellers
- OPERATED BY McComb's Coach Travel Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Wear comfy walking shoes and layers of clothing that can be removed or put back on just in case." See review
- "It is a bit of a walk to the rope bridge, so be aware of your own physical condition." See review
- "Rocks can be a bit slippery when wet and there's a good walk from were the bus drops you to the rocks but you can get a ride from the gift shop down for a small fee." See review