- Full-day tour of Northern Ireland’s highlights from Belfast
- Marvel over the UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway
- Walk the legendary Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge and the Dark Hedges road
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal introduction for first time visitors
Departure & Return
Europa Hotel - 9:45 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please include your email address at the time of booking so you will receive an email confirming your booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Baby-seats and booster seats required and available. Please advise on booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Bookings made through Viator will automatically be signed up for the pickup point and collection time specified in the booking.
- If you wish to change your reservation to one of the other pick-up locations offered by Paddywagon Tours, you will need to contact us by telephone or email not later than 17:00 the evening prior so that we can guarantee the change. Please note that changes are only guaranteed once confirmed in writing by us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour packs a lot into one day, but it is well worth it." See review
- "Don’t expect to get many pictures without hundreds of other tourists in the background." See review
- "Gives you a good amount of time at each of the major stops: the Dark Hedges, the Carrick-A-Rede rope bridge (not for the faint of heart!" See review