- Full-day tour from Belfast to the Giant's Causeway
- Have plenty of time at the World Heritage Site to take photos and walk around
- Stop by other attractions like Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge and Dunluce Castle
- Enjoy traveling on a smaller-group coach for more leg room and less people to wait on at each stop
Departure & Return
Tour will depart at 9.00am sharp Check in 10 mins before departure BT1 6DY
What To Expect
Follow the scenic Causeway Coast, visiting the Dark Hedges and Bushmills Whiskey Distillery before stopping by Dunluce Castle for photo ops. When you arrive at the Giant's Causeway, enjoy free time to explore the area of basalt columns—an interesting natural wonder.
Continue your tour to the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge and Larrybane Quarry, and then travel along the Antrim Coast Road and make a brief stop in Carnlough. Your tour ends with return to Belfast for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, crossing the Rope Bridge is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travellers
- OPERATED BY Odyssey Coach Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms