Explore our promoted experiences
- Belfast Shore Excursion: Giants Causeway. Dunluce Castle and city sightseeing tour
- Make the most of your time in port with a scenic bus drive up Northern Ireland's spectacular Causeway Coast
- Marvel at the Giant's Causeway, a unique geological formation that's also Northern Ireland's sole UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour of Belfast, including Queens University and the Prince Albert Memorial Clock
Departure & Return
Pick-up is located at the Belfast Cruise Terminal. We start to collect passengers at 07.30am for an 08:00am departure. If your ship docks later that 07.30am, the tour time will change to 30 minutes after disembarkation commences.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you're coming from that far away, you need to allow an extra 1/2 hour for traffic)." See review