Explore our promoted experiences
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
- Intimate group atmosphere and plenty of time for questions
- Tour is perfect for history buffs
- Walking tour lets you get to know the city intimately
Departure & Return
Tours begin at 1 Washington Street—next to Staples Connect, west of the Citizens Bank Tower—due northwest of the Old State House. Please call/text your guide at 857-770-1482 if you are having issues finding the tour group!
Our tour concludes in the shadow of historic Old North Church in Boston's North End, within the pedestrian-only zone famous for its equestrian statue of the Midnight Rider, Paul Revere.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Hub Town Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Also, reserve a dinner for afterwards at one of the incredible restaurants in the North End, otherwise you’ll be disappointed walking through, smelling all of the fabulous Italian cooking without sitting down to enjoy." See review
- "I highly recommend this tour to other travelers to the area." See review