2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the charms of Cambridge on this bicycle tour. Sometimes referred to as “Boston’s Left Bank,” Cambridge is a celebrated hub for academia, technology, and culture. Ride across the gleaming waters of the Charles River and visit Harvard Square, MIT, the Stata Center designed by Frank Gehry, and more. Over the course of 2.5 to 3 hours, you’ll cover 11-13 miles in this bike-friendly area.
- Beautiful bike ride across the Charles River
- Explore Cambridge and see highlights like Harvard Square
- Use of bike, helmet, and guide services provided
- All fees included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Urban AdvenTours , 103 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02110, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tours rebooked within 48 hours of your tour time are subject to a $20 rebooking fee (per person)
- Most travellers can participate
- You must be at least 16 years old AND at least 5 feet tall to ride an E-bike.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Urban AdvenTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour de Cambridge Guided Bicycle Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour de Cambridge Guided Bicycle Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour de Cambridge Guided Bicycle Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour de Cambridge Guided Bicycle Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBostonCity Tours - MassachusettsMountain Bike Tours - MassachusettsCity Tours - SalemMountain Bike Tours - SalemCity Tours - Long IslandMountain Bike Tours - Long IslandCategory
Haymarket BostonCopp's Hill Burying GroundSkywalk ObservatoryHard Rock Café BostonOld Sturbridge VillageSix Flags New EnglandConcordBoston South EndWrentham Village Premium OutletsMuseum of Science BostonDreamland Wax MuseumPlymouthWillard Brook State ForestOtis HouseSimons IMAX Theatre at New England AquariumCastle IslandInstitute of Contemporary Art Boston Symphony HallBunker Hill Monument The Old Manse