Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- See the best of historical Boston in just 90 minutes
- Enjoy the company of an in-character guide
- Choose from two convenient start times
- Hear insider stories about the Founding Fathers
Departure & Return
Costumed Guide will be in front of the Boston Common Visitor Center at 139 Tremont St. Arrive 15 minutes early. Late arrivals cannot be accepted. Closest Public Transport: Park St. Subway Station (600 feet away)
Ends in front of Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Closest Public Transportation: Government Center Station, Aquarium Station, or Haymarket Station. (All 5-10 minutes walking or less).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tour of the Freedom Trail
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It was hard to hear him though so would be better if guides had microphones." See review